Since 2016, individuals from the Bahamas have been required to obtain a visa waiver, called the Canadian eTA, in order to travel to Canada. The Bahamas is one of the countries whose citizens are exempt from obtaining a visa to enter Canada, according to Canadian visa regulations. To visit Canada for short-term purposes such as vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons, Bahamian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Once their application is approved, they will receive a visa waiver status that remains valid for five years, allowing them to enter and exit Canada for a maximum duration of six months per visit. It is worth noting that even if the passport’s expiration date extends beyond the five-year period, the visa waiver will still remain valid until that date. If an individual wishes to stay longer than six months, they can apply for an extension of the Canada e-Visa. As a Bahamian, you qualify for a Canadian ETA, which means you can obtain your travel document online.
What documents are necessary to apply?
- A valid bio-metric passport – All travelers must have a valid Austrian passport, with at least 6 months’ validity, in order to get a Canadian eTA.
- A valid form of payment – Finally, you will need a valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the eTA application fees.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
Citizens of Brunei Darussalam must apply for a Canada eTA visa in order to engage in general tourism, business, transit, or medical activities in Canada on short notice. Since 2016, authorities have introduced the Canada eTA, a user-friendly online application that serves Bruneians as well as 59 other nationalities. Once approved, visitors may enter the country multiple times within five years, with each stay lasting no more than six months. Bruneians who wish to enter Canada for purposes such as employment, study, permanent residency, or any other activity requiring a stay of more than six months are advised to apply for various types of Canadian visas. Citizens of Brunei can apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) from home or office by accessing the online application from any electronic device connected to the internet.
What are the requirements to obtain a Canada ETA?
- Valid passport – don’t try to apply for a Canada ETA if your passport doesn’t have a validation of 6 more months from the date of arrival in the country of Canada.
- Email – you will receive all information about your ETA by this email. So, ensure that you provide a valid e-mail without typing errors, and don’t forget that once you get your ETA, print it and keep it with you always.
- Payment methods – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for your application online.
If Bulgarian citizens intend to visit Canada for a short period of time, they must obtain a Canadian eTA visa. The Canadian government launched this online visa waiver service for qualifying countries in 2015. It should be noted that any other mode of transportation will necessitate a separate travel authorization. Bulgarian citizens, on the other hand, do not require a visa for leisure, business, or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA applies only to international flights landing in Canada. Bulgarian citizens can enter Canada multiple times for stays of up to six months each by obtaining a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization. The eTA is valid for five years and is available online. The eTA is electronically linked to Bulgarian visitors’ passports and cannot be transferred to a new travel document. This means that if a passport with an approved eTA expires within 5 years, your travel authorization will expire as well. Bulgarians who confirm that they meet the requirements can start the Canadian eTA application process online. The application form is a simple questionnaire that takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
CANADA VISA WAIVER REQUIREMENTS FOR BULGARIA
- Valid Passport: Your travel document must be valid for six months from your arrival on Canadian territory.
- Email address: Please make sure you have access to the email address you provided, as all the information we have about your ETA will be communicated to you through this email.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
Chilean citizens must obtain a Canada eTA visa in order to visit Canada for tourism, business, transit, or medical purposes. The eTA is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport, so no physical copy of the eTA clearance is required. The Canadian eTA, also known as the Electronic Travel Authorization, was introduced by the Canadian government in 2015 with the goal of pre-screening tourists, improving border security, and facilitating faster entry into the country. Chilean citizens do not require a visa for short visits to Canada, but they must have a travel document, specifically an ETA issued by Canada. Once approved, the Canadian eTA remains valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance and allows for multiple entries, each with a duration of less than 180 days. Travelers who want to stay longer in Canada must apply for a new eTA at least 30 days in advance and from outside the country. This permit allows eligible Chilean passport holders, along with citizens of many other countries, to enter Canada visa-free via a quick and easy online application tool. The entire process takes no more than 30 minutes from start to finish.
Requirements For Canada Visa for The Citizens Of Chile
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. Your document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you have a current email due to all information about your ETA, we will send you throughout the email. Print your ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 3 payment methods: credit/debit card and PayPal account.
All Antigua and Barbuda nationals who plan to visit Canada for a short period of time must obtain a Canadian eTA visa. A separate travel authorization is required for any other mode of transportation. The Canadian government implemented an online visa waiver program for eligible countries in 2015. Individuals from Antigua and Barbuda do not need a visa to visit Canada for leisure, business, or transit purposes, with the exception of international flights arriving in Canada. Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda must apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in order to enter Canada. The Canadian eTA is a five-year online travel permit that allows Antigua and Barbuda nationals to enter Canada multiple times in a six-month period. The eTA is electronically linked to tourists’ passports in Antigua and Barbuda and cannot be transferred to a new travel document. This means that if a passport with an approved eTA expires within 5 years, your travel authorization will expire as well. Antigua and Barbuda who confirm that they meet the requirements can start the Canadian eTA application process online. The application form is a simple questionnaire that takes less than 30 minutes to complete.
CANADIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTIGUAN AND BARBUDAN CITIZENS
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee.
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram