Canada is undoubtedly one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. The reasons to visit Canada can fill months and we would still love to come back for more. Not only because of the friendly and open-minded atmosphere but also because of the mix of culture and the country itself, it makes for a wonderful holiday abroad.
Who Needs a Canadian Visa?
Individuals from countries that do not have a visa waiver agreement or electronic travel authorization (eTA) with Canada require a visa to enter the country. More specifically, people from around 148 countries need a visa to visit, work or immigrate to Canada.
What are the Canada Visa Types?
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION
The Canada visa application process mainly depends on the type of visa desired. To get a visa to Canada you need to follow these simple steps:
- Find out if you qualify for a visa to Canada.
- Create a profile online.
- Put the document file together.
- Cover the costs.
- You must wait for the processing of your Canadian visa.
- Passport and processing costs must be submitted.
Applicants can choose the online or offline (paper form) method. Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed to determine if it can be approved or extended. The applicant may be asked to provide the results of medical tests, police clearance certificate or to appear for an interview.
The application will be processed in a few weeks (subject to additional steps). The application requires the presence of a passport, which will be returned along with the visa decision. The passport must have a blank page to accommodate the visa. sealed. Depending on the applicant’s nationality, length of stay, etc., the visa fee varies for different types of visas.
Canada Visa Eligibility
- Passport or any other valid travel document
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay
- Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate
- Documents based on the visa type
Belgian citizens do not need a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes. This is because Belgians are exempt from the visa requirement. You must apply for an ETA from Canada prior to departure
WHAT IS AN ETA?
An ETA is a new authorization requirement for visa-exempt citizens entering Canada by air.
Documents required FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. But that is not all. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid e-mail address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – an online application process requires that you make the payment online as well. To that effect, you need to have a valid method of payment. You can use credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal
WHAT’S THE VALIDITY OF THIS ETA?
This ETA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue or until the passport expires. This means you must enter Canada within this time frame.
HOW MANY ENTRIES AM I GRANTED? HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN CANADA?
You will receive multiple entries. And you can stay a maximum of 180 days per entry.
The Canada Visit Visa is a simple visa application that allows you to visit Canada for a period of up to 6 months. Single entry visas and multiple entry visas are the two types of Canada visas available in Canada. Foreign citizens can only enter Canada once on a single-entry visa. A multiple-entry visa allows its holder to come and go as often as they wish for as long as the visa is valid. You do not have to select the type of visitor visa you wish to apply for; all applicants will automatically be considered for multiple-entry visas and single-entry visas will only be issued in exceptional cases.
Key points to note about Tourist visas are:
- It can only be used for leisure or tourism purposes
- You cannot use this visa to work or to apply for work
- You can take your dependents and children along
- Typically, the visit visa is issued in 27 days after submission
- A valid passport with an expiry date that is after six months or more.
- Documents that prove you have enough ties to your home country.
- Financial statements that prove you have enough funds to support your stay in Canada
A letter of invitation from your relatives if you are planning to stay with them
- Medical clearance certificate if you need to undergo a medical exam before your trip
According to Canada’svisa policy, Chileans are visa-exempt when visiting Canada for short-term stays. However, you still need to obtain a travel document, but we are talking about an ETA from Canada. Permission can be obtained online.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. Your document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you have a current email due to all information about your ETA, we will send you throughout the email. Print your ETA, just in case.
- Means of payment – for your convenience, we offer you 3 payment methods: credit/debit card and PayPal.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin