In order to facilitate foreign tourism and visits, the Canadian government created this online permit in 2015. Individuals from these 58 countries and territories, including Lithuanian residents, can visit Canada without a visa for brief periods of time. Canadians do not need a visa to enter Lithuania. Lithuanian citizens with a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) are permitted to enter Canada. If you are a Lithuanian traveling by air, you must obtain a Canadian ETA. This visa waiver program enables you to visit Canada without having to make an appointment with the Canadian Embassy or apply for a standard visa. Only with an approved eTA may Lithuanians enter Canada. It allows foreign citizens of select countries to enter Canada for tourism, business, or short-term transit purposes. It is a multiple entry permit, each granting a maximum stay of 180 days. The eTA for Canada is electronically linked to the Lithuanian passport and is valid for 5 years, except for passports that expire earlier. In this case, the Canadian eTA expires at the same time as the passport. Once Lithuanian citizens have confirmed that they meet the eTA requirements, they can proceed to completing the Canadian eTA application form. This is a simple questionnaire that will take you a few minutes to complete.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CANADIAN ETA?
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA, your travel document needs to maintain valid for six more months from your arrival date in Canada.
- E-mail – provide a correct email address because we will send your ETA by that email. Besides, we recommend that you print your ETA.
- Payments – to pay your request, you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Netherlands citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. This is due to the fact that the Netherlands is one of 50 countries whose residents can enter Canada without a visa just by presenting their passport at the border. The Canadian eTA for Dutch citizens is available online. Dutch citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for short-term visits for vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons. In 2015, Canadian officials implemented the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system to better efficiently screen foreign travelers entering the country. To qualify for an eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens. One of these prerequisites is the possession of a machine-readable electronic passport. The eTA is valid for a period of five years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries into Canada, which is much more convenient than the previous single-entry visa system. Individual visits can last up to six months and are decided by immigration officers at the border and recorded in the visitor’s passport. The eTA Canada application form can be completed from the applicant’s home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DUTCH
- Passport – A valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – You can use a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
Passport holders from New Zealand are permitted to enter Canada without a visa. Individuals must apply for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) online in order to do so. It is open to visitors, business travelers, and transit passengers. The Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a visa exemption that can be obtained online. The Canadian government established an online visa waiver for nationals of select countries (including New Zealand) in 2015 to encourage international travel. Multiple visits to Canada are permitted for eTA holders, each for a maximum of six months (180 days). Some basic Canadian eTA requirements apply to New Zealand citizens. This online travel permit is electronically linked to the New Zealand passport registered in the application. The Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years. If the registered New Zealand passport expires earlier, the eTA will expire with the passport. New Zealanders may enter Canada multiple times during the validity period, for a maximum stay of 6 months each time. Travelers can apply for the Canada eTA for New Zealanders from the comfort of their home or office. You simply fill out a quick online form using any computer or device connected to the internet. You don’t have to go all the way to an embassy to do the paperwork.
Canada eTA Requirements for New Zealand Citizens
- Passport – if you want to get your Canada ETA, first, check the expiration date of your passport because it must be valid for at least 6 more months from your arrival in the country.
- E-mail address – it’s vital that you put a current email because all info we get about your ETA, we will send you an email. When your ETA has been approved, If you want, you can print it.
- Methods of payment – in case you have a credit/debit card, do not worry because you can pay it with any of them.
Before visiting Canada, all Norwegian travelers must get a visa. Norwegian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa for typical tourist, business, transit, or short-term medical purposes. Before entering Canada, Norwegian citizens must get a travel authorization. This process has been substantially accelerated since the Canadian government launched the Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) system in 2016. Norwegians planning to spend up to 180 days in Canada can apply for a visa waiver online using the simple eTA application form. A valid electronic travel authorization for Norway is a multi-entry travel authorization that allows the holder to stay in Canada for up to six months per visit. The Canadian electronic permit is instantly linked to the traveler’s passport once issued. A Canadian eTA is valid for five years or until the expiration of the associated passport, whichever comes first. It is now possible to obtain a Canada eVisa waiver from Norway exclusively online via the simple eTA application, eliminating the need to visit a Canadian Embassy or Consulate to apply for a travel authorization in person.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY?
- Passport – all applicants who wish to obtain a Canada ETA must be passport holders. However, before you apply, check your passport’s expiry date because it needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – while the Canada ETA is electronically linked to your passport, you will receive a copy of the authorization via e-mail in PDF format. You are not required to have a physical copy on you, but you can still print one out just in case you need it.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account to pay for the eTA fees.
Like many other nationalities, Poles can enter Canada for a brief stay without a visa. The eTA was created by the Canadian government in 2016 to facilitate Poles’ application for a travel authorization to Canada. All Poles must apply for a visa or a visa waiver before entering Canada. To enter Canada for travel, business, pleasure, or medical reasons, Polish nationals must apply for a Canada eTA visa. Applications for approved eTAs, which are electronically linked to passports, are available online for visitors who intend to stay in Canada for up to 180 days. If you’re flying, you need to get a Canadian ETA first. An electronic permit is immediately associated with the traveler’s passport upon issuance. An approved Canadian eTA is valid for 5 years (or until the associated passport expires, whichever comes first). The application process only takes a few minutes. Polish citizens can now apply for a Canadian eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) online, eliminating the need to personally apply for a document to enter the country at an Embassy or Consulate.
Canada Online Visa Requirements for Poland Citizens
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – Provide a valid email address because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram