The global Camping Stoves Market size is anticipated to reach USD 671.7 million by the end of 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. This growth is attributed to increasing rate of camping activities coupled with rising demand for camping equipment such as tent, backpacks, and camping stoves across the global market. Moreover, this product is easy to use and is lightweight. It helps in cooking the food with less time, thereby, making it suitable for short weekend trips. Therefore it is expected to gain high popularity among the people participating in camping, mountaineering, and trekking activities.
Rising interest of millennial especially Gen X population in outdoor recreational activities to taking a break from stressful life, frustration, and hectic schedules is expected to positively impact the market growth over the forecast period. The wood burning product segment held the largest market share, in 2018 owing to its easy to use, quick heating, and quick starts and stop feature. Moreover, it can be operated without using any fossil fuel. These features are anticipated to propel the segment’s growth over the forecast period. The segment of multi-fuel stoves is projected to attain the fastest growth with a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. This stove can be ignited using any available fuel such as white gas, jet fuel, unleaded gasoline, diesel, and kerosene. It is compact in size and can be folded after using it. These properties are projected to drive the product demand in the near future.
To download the sample pdf of Camping Stoves Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-camping-stoves-market/request-sample
The segment of offline distribution channel held the largest revenue share across the global camping stoves market owing to provision for physical verification of the product before making a purchase decision coupled with availability of variety of products from different brands. The online segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to factors such as doorstep delivery services, lucrative discounts and offers, membership plans, easy payment options, hassle free return policy, and increasing penetration of e-commerce platforms.
North America dominated the global camping stoves market, in 2018 owing to rising rate of outdoor recreational activities such as camping and trekking and presence of large number of beautiful camping destinations in this region. Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period owing to rising disposable income levels of consumers in countries such as India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, and Thailand. Moreover, increasing number of camping service providers in this region is also expected to boost the demand for camping stoves from 2019 to 2025.
Major players in this industry include Coleman Company, Inc.; Johnson Outdoors Inc.; BioLite Inc.; Katadyn Products Inc.; CampChef.com; Ecozoom; Vango; Primus; Cascade Designs, Inc.; and Zhejiang Deermaple Outdoor Products Co., Ltd. Product innovation and new product launches are expected to be the most adopted strategies by leading companies to gain an edge over other competitors.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the segment of wood burning stoves held the largest revenue share of USD 251.6 million. The multi-fuel product segment is projected to witness the fastest growth with a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period.
• The segment of online distribution channel is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period owing to easy payment options and hassle free return policies.
• By region, in 2018, North America held the largest revenue share of USD 230.9 million owing to rising rate of camping activities in countries such as Canada and U.S.
Million Insights has segmented the global camping stoves market based on product, distribution channel, and region:
Camping Stoves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Wood Burning
Camping Stoves Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Camping Stoves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Energy Management Systems Market: The global energy management systems market size was worth USD 39.89 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 17.1% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Growing awareness about adopting energy management system solutions among residential, commercial and industrial sectors is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
• Unified Communications Market: The global unified communications (UC) market size was accounted for USD 56.33 billion in 2018 and projected to grow with a CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. UC solutions provide real-time access to services such as conferencing, phone communications, data sharing and messaging from several devices to enterprise employees, thereby improve streamlining business processes.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar