Global Butyl Rubber Market Information to 2022
Butyl rubber, also known as isobutylene-isoprene rubber, which is a synthetic rubber formed by copolymerizing isobutylene with lesser volumes of isoprene. Butyl rubber is basically valued for its impermeability to gases, chemical inertness and impermeability to gases.Butyl rubber has found in various applications such as additives, sealant for rubber roof repair, tubeless tire liners, medicine bottles, mechanical good, automotive tubes, medical stoppers, ball bladders, adhesives, sealants, vibration mounts, electrical fluids, lubricants, and others. Increasing in The demand of tires and tubes and other products in automotive industries will increase the butyl rubber market. Moreover, the increase in demand for materials such as sealants, medical stoppers, in pharmaceutical industry will also boost the butyl rubber market.
Get sample copy at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2757
Study Objectives of Butyl Rubber Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Butyl Rubber Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market.
Global Top 10 Key Players:
Key players of the global butyl rubber market are: Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), Lanxess AG (Germany), Reliance Industries Limited (India), JSR Corporation (Japan), Yanhua Petrochemical Company (China), Cenway Polymer Co., Ltd (China), Panjin Heyun Industrial Group Co., Ltd. (China), PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (Russia), and others.
- Butyl Rubber manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Butyl Rubber
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
The global butyl rubber market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, application, end users and region. Based on types butyl rubber the market is segmented into regular butyl rubber, chlorinated butyl rubber, brominated butyl rubber. Based on application of butyl rubber the market is segmented into adhesives, sealant for rubber roof repair, tubeless tire liners, medicine bottles, mechanical goods, and others. Based on end user butyl rubber the market is segmented into automotive industry, pharmaceutical industry, consumer products, rubber industries, construction industries, and others and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/butyl-rubber-market-2757
Asia Pacific is the largest market of butyl rubber due to rapid growth of automotive and construction industries in China region followed by Japan, Australia and India. North America is expected to drive the market on account of increasing demand in various applications applications including packaging and sealing. Increasing demand in medical products such as medical stoppers, curing bladders, sealing medicine vials and bottles, and others from developed economies is expected to open new avenues for the market. Europe has been expected to experience moderate growth owing to developed consumer Industry. Latin America is expected to witness an increasing demand on account of rapid development of tire and rubber industry.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar