The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the burn care market sales by showing all the figures in the historic and base year while also showing what the approximate figures are going to be in the forecast years of 2018-2025.
The report also provides with a deep explanation on what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. By making it clear on how the key players and brands are moving in terms of their sales, import, export and revenue and what their actions are in terms of their recent product launches, their researches, their joint ventures, merges, and accusations.
The report consists with all the company profiles along with the market drivers and restrains with the help of SWOT analysis.
Click Here for Free Sample Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-burn-care-market
The Acelity L.P., Inc., Smith & Nephew and Mölnlycke Health Care AB are dominating the market for global burn care market in 2016. The global burn care market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
The Acelity L.P., Inc., dominated the burn care market accounting for a highest market share in 2016, followed by Smith & Nephew and Molyncke Healthcare. Other players in this market include ConvaTec Group PLC, Coloplast Group, Integra Lifesciences Corporation (Derma Sciences Inc.), Medtronic, 3M, Hollister Incorporated and DeRoyal Industries, Inc. among others.
Drivers of Burn Care Market
The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing incidence of burn injuries, advancements in burn care products, rising number of emergency centres and burn units, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising investments in healthcare infrastructure are boosting the growth of the global burn care market. On the other hand, high cost of advanced treatments and products, lack of reimbursement, stringent regulatory requirements may hinder the growth of the market.
INCREASING INCIDENCE OF BURN INJURIES
- According to National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), published in 2010, U.S. had recorded 2.4% of all trauma cases, which includes burns due to fire and flames (fatal in 6.1%) and hot objects or substances (fatal in 0.6%) and which are responsible for 1.6% of the traumatic deaths.
- According to National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), majority of the burn injury are accidental, and occur especially in children, which are majorly occurred at home (80.0% to 90.0%).
- According to National Centre for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), hospitalized populations with severe burn injuries recorded mortality rate is between 1.4% and 18.0% (maximum, 34.0%). Several studies showed that older age, increasing total body surface area (TBSA ), and inhalation injury are the three major risk factors for mortality.
Any specific requirements are you looking for? Ask to your Industry Experts @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-burn-care-market
ADVANCEMENTS IN BURN CARE PRODUCTS
The increased number of burn cases in various forms such as severe, minor, partial, full burns required several types of prevention such as prevention from infection and spread of wound and others have led to technological advancements in the products. The burn care centres focus on stabilizing the patient, preventing infection and optimizing functional recovery. Companies are investing in R&D (Research and Development)
- Genzyme, a biotechnology company based in Massachusetts, U.S. has a cultured based option, Epicel, which provides keratinocytes, which are expanded over 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avita, a medical device company based in Califronia, U.S. offers ReCell which prepare a mixture of keratinocytes, melanocytes, and stem cells from patient’s skin in a liquid formulation for spraying onto the excised burn wound during the same operation.
- Modex Therapeutics Ltd., a cell therapy and dermatology manufacturing company based in Lausanne, Switzerland, offers EpiDex, an engineered, fully differentiated autologous skin substitute derived from keratinocytes showing efficacy comparable with split-thickness skin grafts in wound closure and healing.
RISING NUMBER OF EMERGENCY CENTERS AND BURN UNITS
- According to American Health Association (AHA), in 2013 the U.S. has 235 Level I trauma centres and 128 burn centres.
- According to American Health Association (AHA), in America 44.0% of hospital care initiated the immediate care in emergency departments (ED). The visits to ED have increased by 22.0% over the past ten years. In 2011, there were more than 129 million ED visits.
By Product Type (Advanced Burn Care Products, Biologics, Traditional Burn Care Products, Other),
By Depth of Burn (Partial-Thickness Burns, Minor Burns, Full-Thickness Burns),
By End User (Hospitals, Burn Care Centres, Homecare, Clinic, Others),
By Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail),
By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-burn-care-market
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar