(Albany, USA) DelveInsight’s “Bullous Pemphigoid Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Bullous Pemphigoid market size, share, trends, and growth opportunities in the seven major markets (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France), the United Kingdom and Japan).
The Bullous Pemphigoid market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, key drivers & barriers impacting the market growth, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Request for Sample Page @ Bullous Pemphigoid Market
As per DelveInsight, the Bullous Pemphigoid Market is anticipated to grow in the coming years owing to the rise in R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, and the expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the 7MM.
Major Pharma giants are working toward developing new treatment therapies for Bullous Pemphigoid to provide better relief for the symptoms and hence, improve patients’ quality of life (QoL). Key players in the Bullous Pemphigoid therapeutic market include Regeron, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca, and others. The launch of emerging therapies, such as benralizumab, nomacopan, dupilumab, efgartigimod, and others, will significantly improve the Bullous Pemphigoid therapeutics scenario.
Bullous Pemphigoid Overview
Bullous Pemphigoid is a rare skin condition that mainly affects older people. It usually starts with an itchy, raised rash. As the condition develops, large blisters can form on the skin. It is characterized by a poor prognosis due to its high mortality rate and the tendency to relapse. The relapse rate of Bullous Pemphigoid ranges from 27.87% to 53% after disease remission, while most relapses occur early (within 6 months) during remission. Treatment usually helps heal the blisters and ease any itching.
As per the NORD, bullous pemphigoid is a rare, autoimmune, chronic skin disorder characterized by blistering, urticarial lesions (hives), and itching. Less commonly, these blisters can involve the mucous membranes, including the eyes, oral mucosa, esophagus, and genital mucosa. Moreover, it is the most common autoimmune subepidermal blistering disorder, representing 80% of subepidermal immunobullous cases
Bullous Pemphigoid Market Key Facts
- In 2021, the total Bullous Pemphigoid market size was USD 171.25 million, which is expected to rise during the study period (2019–2032).
- In 2021, the total diagnosed prevalent cases of Bullous Pemphigoid were approximately 132,200 cases in the 7MM, which is expected to grow during the study period, i.e., 2019–2032.
- According to Baigrie and Nookala (2021), Bullous Pemphigoid affects individuals older than 60 years of age. The annual incidence is 6 to 13 new cases per million people in the United States, while it affects 12 to 13 per million in Central Europe. It has an equal incidence in males and females and no racial bias.
- As per Kridin and Ludwig (2018), Bullous Pemphigoid is rarely encountered in individuals younger than 50 years, with the reported incidence rates usually lower than 0.5 cases per million population in this age category.
- Leading Bullous Pemphigoid companies working in the market are AstraZeneca, Kyowa Kirin, Regeneron, Sanofi, Argenx, Innate Pharma, ARTham Therapeutics, Kaken Pharmaceutical, and others.
Learn How the Bullous Pemphigoid Market Will Evolve and Grow by 2032 @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bullous-pemphigoid-market
Bullous Pemphigoid Market
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Bullous Pemphigoid market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging pipeline therapies. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies set to impact the market dynamics.
The report gives complete detail of the Bullous Pemphigoid market trend for each marketed drug and mid & late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, their Mechanism of Action (MOA), Route of Administration (ROA), molecule types, competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology Assessment
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted epidemiology trends by exploring numerous studies and research. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed and prevalent patient pool, future trends, and views of key opinion leaders.
The Report Covers the Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology, Segmented by –
- Total incident cases of Bullous Pemphigoid in the 7MM [2019–2032]
- Comorbidity associated with Bullous Pemphigoid in the 7MM [2019–2032]
- Total treated cases of Bullous Pemphigoid cases in the 7MM (2019-2032)
- Age-specific cases of Bullous Pemphigoid in the 7MM [2019–20302]
Download the Sample PDF to Learn More About the Key Offerings of the Report @ Bullous Pemphigoid Market Dynamics
Bullous Pemphigoid Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drug uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Bullous Pemphigoid market or expected to be launched during the study period. The analysis covers the Bullous Pemphigoid market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug. Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Bullous Pemphigoid pipeline development activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
Know more about the Bullous Pemphigoid clinical trials and recent developments @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bullous-pemphigoid-market
Bullous Pemphigoid Therapeutics Analysis
There are currently no therapies approved for Bullous Pemphigoid. However, certain medicines can reduce itching and the formation of new blisters but do not address the underlying causes of the disease. The most commonly used treatments are topical and OCS, which are poorly tolerated when taken chronically in the elderly population. Hence, there is a dire need for newer therapies that can cure the disease and improve the quality of life for patients.
To improve the treatment scenario, several major pharma and biotech giants are developing therapies for Bullous Pemphigoid. Currently, AstraZeneca is leading the therapeutics market with its Bullous Pemphigoid drug candidates in the most advanced stage of clinical development.
Major key companies are working proactively in the Bullous Pemphigoid Therapeutics market to develop novel therapies which will drive the Bullous Pemphigoid treatment markets in the upcoming years are AstraZeneca, Kyowa Kirin, Regeneron, Sanofi, Argenx, Innate Pharma, ARTham Therapeutics, Kaken Pharmaceutical, and others.
Bullous Pemphigoid Drugs Covered in the Report Include:
- Benralizumab: AstraZeneca
- Dupilumab: Regeneron/Sanofi
- Dupilumab (Dupixent): Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi
- Nomacopan: Akari Therapeutics
- Efgartigimod: Argenx
And Many More
The Report Covers the In-depth Assessment of the Emerging Drugs & Key Companies. Download the Sample Report to Learn More @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bullous-pemphigoid-market
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Bullous Pemphigoid Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Overview at a Glance
5. Bullous Pemphigoid Disease Background and Overview
6. Bullous Pemphigoid Patient Journey
7. Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology and Patient Population (In the US, EU5, and Japan)
8. Bullous Pemphigoid Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Bullous Pemphigoid Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Bullous Pemphigoid Treatment
11. Bullous Pemphigoid Marketed Products
12. Bullous Pemphigoid Emerging Drugs and Latest Therapeutic Advances
13. Bullous Pemphigoid Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Outlook (In US, EU5, and Japan)
16. Bullous Pemphigoid Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Bullous Pemphigoid Market
18. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Drivers
19. Bullous Pemphigoid Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States