(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Bullous Pemphigoid Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Bullous Pemphigoid – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Bullous Pemphigoid market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Bullous Pemphigoid market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Bullous Pemphigoid market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Bullous Pemphigoid treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Bullous Pemphigoid (BP) is a chronic, inflammatory, subepidermal, blistering disease. It usually presents with generalized crops of tense, pruritic cutaneous blisters, and mostly affects the old age people. In up to 20% of cases, BP may initially exhibit a non-bullous phase categorized by eczematous, excoriated, urticaria-like or nodular lesions, which may last weeks, months, or irregularly remain the sole clinical manifestation.
Request for :- free sample page
The Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Reports Key Facts:-
1. Various studies published by Bertram et al., Brick et al., Cozzani et al., Forsti et al., and Joly et al. have estimated the incidence of all autoimmune bullous diseases to be around 66 cases per million people per year in Germany, UK, France, Italy, and the US. BP is the most common type of subepidermal autoimmune bullous diseases. [2009, 2014, 2001, 2014, 2012
2. As per Brick et al., incidence of BP in the US is comparable to that found in Europe. However, the mortality rate of BP is lower in the US than Europe.
3. Also, a growing body of reports evident a remarkable trend of increased incidence of BP, showing a 1.9 to 4.3 fold rise over the past two decades. The highest incidences of BP occur in the population older than 80 years of age, i.e., 150–300 cases per million people.
Key companies are working on this disease that are given below:-
1. Nihon Pharmaceuticals
2. Immune Pharmaceuticals
3. Akari Therapeutics
Name of drugs covered on this disease that are given below:-
1. Kenketsu GLOVENIN
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Bullous Pemphigoid
3. Bullous Pemphigoid: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Bullous Pemphigoid market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Bullous Pemphigoid market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Bullous Pemphigoid therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Bullous Pemphigoid population by its epidemiology
- The Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States