The global buildtech textiles market size is estimated to account for USD 19.04 billion by 2025, as per Million Insights. The market is likely to expand at 5.8% CAGR over the forecast duration. Increasing awareness about the use of sustainable heat insulation and sound-absorbing materials in construction is attributing to the growth of the market.
Rising investment in commercial construction activities and infrastructural development is further predicted to drive market growth. Governments across the globe are emphasizing on reducing the emission of greenhouse gases along with promoting the use of energy-efficient materials. This factor is anticipated to bode well for the growth of the market.
To download the sample PDF of “Buildtech Textiles Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-buildtech-textiles-market/request-sample
Some of the other factors such as the availability of well-trained workers, technical advancement and population growth are predicted to supplement the growth of the market. Buildtech materials offer protection against heat, UV rays and chemicals. These benefits are projected to make them ideal for the construction of buildings.
Key players functioning in the build tech textile market are 3M, Toray, DuPont, SRF Limited, SKAPS Industries and Ahlstrom-Munksjö among others. These players have a widespread presence and they are focusing on consolidating their market presence in Asia Pacific and the Middle East to cater to the increased demand.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The woven segment is projected to account for USD 5.32 billion by the end of 2025.
• In 2018, APAC held over 38% of the share in the market owing to the increasing demand from countries such as China and India.
• The synthetic buildtech textile category is anticipated to register 5.6% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• Key players are focusing on strengthening their market presence in emerging countries where there is a huge demand for sustainable construction materials.
Million Insights has segmented the global buildtech textiles market on the basis of raw material, product, application and region:
Buildtech Textiles Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Buildtech Textiles Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Buildtech Textiles Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Buildtech Textiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
• Software Defined Radio Market: The global software defined radio market size is projected to reach USD 39.6 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 8.7%. The growing demand for SDR communication in telecommunication, military & defense and various other sectors are expected to be a key driving factor for the market growth in the forthcoming years.
• Porous Ceramics Market: The global porous ceramics market size is anticipated to value USD 12.4 billion until 2025. It is also expected to register a CAGR of 11.4% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar