The Global Breathable Membranes Market is projected to reach USD 3,107.8 Million in 2027. The breathable membranes market was experiencing rapid growth attributed to the increasing use of products such as polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PU), and polypropylene (PP) in the application, including walls and pitched roofs. The prospects provided by the increased demand for high quality atmospherically sealed membranes and increased technological experience in many construction procedures are projected to drive the breathable membranes market demand.
Supportive regulatory policies for the development of energy-efficient structural methods are a significant factor driving the market demand. In the UK, around 45.0% of the carbon dioxide is emitted from buildings, thereby leading to changes in regulatory policies pertaining to buildings’ energy performance. The Building Regulations lays down stricter energy performance standards on buildings, pushing construction developers and architects to turn their attention to air barrier membranes, a cost-effective way to stop leaking of air.
However, fluctuations in the price of raw materials and slow growth in the construction industry in Europe, especially Western Europe, may create hindrances in the growth of the breathable membranes market in the forecast period.
The COVID-19 impact:
The pandemic of COVID-19 would possibly threaten the development of the breathable membranes industry to some degree. Significant players in the industry are wary of the future of the market and are seeking to reinvent their growth plans. The pandemic is having a considerable impact on the construction sector, and most of the major players were forced to stop their activities, which, in turn, has impacted the demand for breathable membranes. The international trading, export, and importation of COVID-19 have been significantly affected, and therefore demand has also degraded in the industry. In the face of these grim times, this pandemic still offers a chance for development in the sector as people are more aware of the health and safety aspects. The average disposable income of individuals is likely to be reduced, and manufacturers will try to find innovative solutions that can meet customer requirements at a much lower cost.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3578
Key players in the market include Cosella-Dorken, Saint Gobain SA, I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Soprema, GAF Material Corporation, Klober, Kingspan Group PLC, RKW Group, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., and Arkema Group, among others.
The report is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and is further validated and verified by the industry experts and professionals. The report offers key insights to the readers, businesses, and stakeholders to help them make informed decisions and gain a robust footing in the market. The report analyzes the growth trends in the historical years and offers an idea about the current and emerging trends of the industry. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis are included in the report.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Breathable membranes are estimated to witness rapid demand due to the growth of the construction industry. The market is driven by raising awareness of building materials safeguarding against additional moisture and UV radiation.
- The application for the pitched roof, in terms of revenue, held the largest breathable membranes market share in 2019. European countries’ energy consumption minimization regulations have urged more energy-efficient building new technologies to be developed.
- Polyethylene (PE)-based breathable membranes are likely to grow at the fastest growth rate in the forecast period. The demand for PE membranes is fueled by superior properties of PE, such as extended protection from UV radiation and enhanced water resistance.
- Europe, in terms of revenue, led by Western Europe, accounted for the largest breathable membranes market share in 2019. Strict energy-efficiency building codes is a significant region driving the market demand in the region. Norway is the fastest-growing market in Europe for breathable membranes.
- In December 2019, Dupont acquired Desalitech Ltd. This acquisition helps Dupont’s strategy to propel growth development via access to new manufacturing possibilities, technologies, and geographies.
Browse Complete Report “Breathable Membranes Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breathable-membranes-market
Rapid developments in the manufacturing sector and equipment, robust growth in the building and construction sector, high adoption for eco-friendly materials in constructions and increasing demand for smart buildings and smart homes are boosting market growth. Steady increase in the disposable income across the globe, improvements in the standard of living, increasing number of redevelopment plans and high demand for aesthetic look and posh homes are further fueling market growth. In addition, increasing R&D investments, and government schemes to support manufacturing and construction industry are fueling growth of the global Breathable Membranes market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Breathable Membranes Market on the basis of Product, Manufacturing Process, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Pitched Roof
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3578
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States