Market Size – USD 3.03 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 28.7%, Market Trends –Growing adoption in the number of fuel cell breath analyzers
The global Breath Analyzers Market will be worth USD 22.79 billion by 2027, according to a recent report by Emergen Research. Factors like increasing alcohol and substance abuse coupled with strict government laws are the major factors driving market growth. Growing number of approvals from restrictive bodies like the European Commission and U.S. FDA, along with increasing traction of smartphone-based breath analyzers is accelerating the market growth. There are innovative product offerings by major companies operating in the market, particularly for medical applications, are anticipated to fuel the growth of breath analyzers market across the globe throughout the forecast period.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/164
Key Highlights From The Report.
- In March 2020, Cannabix Technologies Inc., a marijuana breath analyzer developer based out of Canada, developed the version 2 of their already existing THC Breath Analyzer (THCBA). The THCBA now has better and attractive features like single-stage direct breath capability and single-hand ergonomic design. During testing, it has been noticed that the device is capable of providing results in under 5 minutes.
- With a progressive CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period, Asia Pacific in likely to exhibit a profitable share of the industry owing to untapped market potential and increasing awareness about technologically advanced and commercially available products.
- Prominent growth in the demand for accurate, fast and easy methods for initial diagnosis of diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and cancer is stimulating market growth. Additionally, utilization of breath analyzers to assess carbon monoxide quantity in exhaled air for smoking cessation is forecasted to drive market growth during the forecast span.
- Key participants include Alcohol Countermeasure Systems, Quest products, Inc., Alcovisor, AK GlobalTech Corp, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Lifeloc Technologies, Corp., Akers Biosciences, Inc. and Toshiba Medical Systems among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Breath Analyzers Market on the technology, application and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fuel cell technology
- Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Chemical crystal technology
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Alcohol detection
- Drug abuse detection
- Tuberculosis detection
- Asthma detection
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/164
Focal Points of the Global Breath Analyzers Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Breath Analyzersmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Breath Analyzers industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Breath Analyzers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Breath Analyzers Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Increasing traction of smartphone-based breath analyzers
220.127.116.11. Growing number of approvals and quality certifications from regulatory bodies
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Awareness regarding accuracy and hygiene
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Breath Analyzers Market By Technology Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Technology Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Fuel cell technology
5.1.2. Semiconductor oxide sensor technology
5.1.3. Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
5.1.4. Chemical crystal technology
Chapter 6. Breath Analyzers Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Alcohol detection
6.1.2. Drug abuse detection
6.1.3. Tuberculosis detection
6.1.4. Asthma detection
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/breath-analyzers-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia