Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market by Epidemiology, Circulating Biomarkers (Circulating Tumor Cells, Circulating Tumor DNA, Others), Product (Equipment, Assay Kits), End-User (Hospital Laboratories and Advanced Reference Laboratories) and by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies The Global Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market: Highlights
Oncologists believe that monitoring and therapy selection of metastatic breast cancers shall be the major focus for the next few years and hence attractive. However, from the point of view of a market stakeholder this segment is highly crowded and competitive. So how does each stakeholder make money and sustain their market share?
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:-
Request a sample here:-
According to JP Morgan analysis, this segment could be worth $2bn a year by 2020. In the next 2-3 years, liquid biopsy technology will also come to be used for predicting the likely course and outcome of disease for individual patients. Improved patient experience from a non-invasive approach to molecular profiling of a tumor compared with tissue biopsy, especially for patients who require serial biopsies are the few factors that are likely to drive this market in the US, Europe and APAC.
One of the key challenges to uptake of liquid biopsy is the cost of actual sequencing: at present, it is only possible to obtain an adequate depth of sequencing at a cost that is too expensive for routine clinical use. The report looks at the positive side of this market as well as the possible hurdles which can make the stakeholders re-strategize their plans again and again in the developed and developing markets.
The report also looks at the opportunity geography wise hence giving a 360 degree view of the market, its opportunities and gaps for the reader.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Over 1.5 million people worldwide die from lung cancer per year; why does the disease still has an extremely poor prognosis with all the modern technology?
- What are the options available for accurate prediction of lung cancer?
- Which market is more lucrative pharma, diagnostics or surgery?
- Which technologies are available currently and how will the future technologies disrupt the market?
The Global Breast Cancer Liquid Biopsy Market is segmented into the following categories:
By Circulating Biomarkers
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Circulating Tumor DNA
- Assay Kits
By End User Location
- Hospital Laboratories
- Advanced Reference Laboratories
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.