This Brain Training For Dogs review is a detailed explanation of the online course for training dogs. Brain Training For Dogs is an online training program to make the dogs obedient and takes away the aggressive behavior in dogs. The dogs will get the right mental stimulation and instruction through this training program.
Brain Training For Dogs Reviews – Force-free Training Techniques For Dogs!
Brain Training For Dogs is force-free training, which means that the owner should not have to force or hurt the dog to practice anything.
This provides a positive and forceless environment for the dog which is always a healthy one. The benefits, pros, cons, working, availability, and pricing are discussed here in the Brain Training For Dogs review.
|Book Title||Brain Training For Dogs|
|Main Benefits||Helps in eliminating the disobedient and aggressive behavior in dogs|
|Specification||An online course for training dogs|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is Brain Training For Dogs?
Brain Training For Dogs is positive and force-free reinforcement for dogs that helps in eliminating the disobedient and aggressive behavior in dogs. Through this training program, dogs will become more responsive to their owners.
Dogs have different behavior depending on the environment they are born and brought up. Some will be obedient but silent and inactive, some can be violet and disobedient, some can be very naughty and aggressive. This Brain Training For Dogs help in removing all the unwanted traits of the dog including;
- Impulse control
- Excessive barking
- Dealing with aggression
- Ignoring the commands.
- Potty training.
This training program is a personally provided easy-to-use support system for each dog owner and offers the solution to all the root causes of every behavioral problem associated with dogs. Brain Training For Dogs program consists of a bundle of techniques and programs such as;
- Dog training science and techniques
- Gentle force-free techniques only
- Best dog mental stimulation toys
- Brainteaser games
- Troubleshooting segments of the course
- Video demonstrations of the dog training games
- An archive covering almost every dog behavior problem.
- Tailor-made solutions for behavior problems that tackle the root cause.
- Exclusive information from a certified professional trainer with years of experience.
- Ability to submit questions directly to the creator for answering through the support system.
- A private forum where members can discuss dogs and dog training, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.
- An online member’s area means the owner can easily access all of the information on the go.
About the Creator
Adrienne Farricelli is the creator of the Brain Training For Dogs program. Adrienne is a professional CPDT- KA certified dog trainer living in Arizona. She is a passionate dog lover and has two Rottweilers Einstein and Petra.
She had got her work featured in USA Today and Every Dog magazine. She has a history of helping struggling dog owners all over the world and she runs a successful cage-less board and training company, providing training service dogs for military veterans.
How does Brain Training For Dogs work?
Brain Training For Dogs program is all about bridging the trust and bond between the owner and the dog. The entire program works depending on the way the owner starts training the dog. Good things take time likewise, the owner has to be patient with the dog in the initial stages and gradually start observing the changes.
Dogs are just like babies. Once the dog is given love, rewards, and appreciation whenever it starts to show the signs of obedience, they will try to get it more next time. This will help in motivating the dog and the next time it will work harder. In this way, the owner can gain the trust of the dog.
This Brain Training for dogs teaches the owner to gain the trust of the dogs and make them follow the command easily and take the course to the next level from easy tasks to harder tasks. Apart from that, the program also breaks the myth that old dogs can’t learn.
Unique techniques are also available which proves that old dogs can learn. There are videos and stage-by-stage training programs which make the training efficient.
What is inside Brain Training For Dogs?
The entire Brain Training For Dogs is divided into 7 modules, starting from ‘Pre-school’ to ‘Einstein’.
Module 1 – Pre-School
This is the foundation of the whole training course and here is where the dog starts learning obedience. This module includes exercises to train the dog to turn its attention to the owner and improve the communication between the dog and the owner
Module 2 – Elementary school
Once the foundation is done, the next stage is improving the skills of the dog. This module helps in relieving the boredom of the dog and it learns to fulfill the command of its owner. The module has a games section like;
- Ball pit game will make to stimulate the dog’s mental energy and make the dog active.
- The Muffin Game will drain the dog’s energy and make it easier to work with.
Module 3 – High School
In this module, the dog learns patience and impulse control. The games like;
- Jazz up and settle down teaches how to settle the dog quickly after being hyped up with an activity
- Bottle games will provide mental stimulation and some exercises to make them perform in a better way.
- Bobbing for treats helps in removing the fear of water and creates excitement and gives the rewards to behave well.
Module 4 – College
This is the module in which the dog learns the motor skills and helps in increasing their ability to follow the commands of the owner. Some of the games in the module include;
- A shell game to increase the dog’s mental ability.
- Open sesame to develop patience and calmness even in an open-door atmosphere.
- The magic carpet game to develop more patience and dexterity.
Module 5 – University
In this module, the dog’s intelligence and patience will be developed and the owner can also help the dog in controlling the impulse. The games include;
- The hide and seek game establishes a strong bond between the dog and the owner and also helps the dogs with the trouble of being alone.
- They look at that game to stop the dog from barking at other people and dogs from the window or door.
- The hot and cold games boost up the dog’s ability to learn also to and build up confidence in the dog.
Module 6 – Graduation
Here in this module, the dog learns advanced motor skills and intelligence to obey the commands of the owner. The games in this section are;
- Advanced leg-weaving skills to impress other people or friends of the owner.
- The serpentines and spirals game to make the dog stick to the owner and follow the movements in even in difficult situations.
- The name recognition game will help the dog in picking up the toys by the names. This will boost the cognitive ability of the dog.
Module 7 – Einstein
This is the module where the dog becomes genius in all sense. The dog learns to performs tricks like stacking the rings, tidying the toys, even playing the piano. The game section includes;
- The tidy-up game trains the dog to clean up after playing.
- The ring stackers game to develop the skills and patience of the dog.
- Play the piano game trains the dog to play the piano on cue.
Benefits of Brain Training For Dogs
- Force-free training – Brain Training For Dogs offers force-free training for dogs and thus the dog gets positive reinforcement.
- Trains old-age dogs – The training program promotes training dogs of old ages, who were considered to be difficult to train.
- Easy and quick results – The results are quick and can be achieved by stages by stages.
- Experienced trainer – The training makes sure that the dog gets the best training as the training section is personal and systematic.
- No need for an outsider – The owner does not have to go in search of a trainer to train the dog. One can train the dog by himself/herself.
Who will be benefitted from the Brain Training For Dogs program?
Obviously, there will be two categories benefitting from the Brain Training For Dogs program. The first category is;
- The dog owners – The owners can train the dog themselves without the help of any trainers and it avoids expensive training which barely gives results.
And the second category is;
- The dogs – The dogs will be trained as intelligent, obedient, trustworthy and, playful.
Pros and cons of Brain Training For Dogs Program
- Inexpensive and less expensive when compared to other trainers.
- Gets an experienced trainer for the dog.
- Easy and simple stages by stages program.
- Bonus course.
- 60 Days money-back policy.
- So much to read and thus a tedious task for people who are not comfortable with reading so much.
- The text size is small and irritates the eyes.
Does Brain Training For Dogs really work?
Many people have tried and succeeded in the Brain Training For Dogs program. As it is easy to follow and gives immediate results, the chances of getting a positive outcome are high. As said in the Brain Training For Dogs review, all the techniques and programs used in the training are comfortable and dog friendly and thus make it work.
Is Brain Training For Dogs Legit?
Based on various Brain Training For Dogs reviews, there is no need for doubt regarding the authenticity of the training program as it has proved to be legit by many dog owners. Apart from that, the creator is a CPDT-KA certified dog trainer who was associated with commercial magazines in the USA.
There are many satisfied customers who have given reviews and about the quality of the training program and no negative Brain Training For Dogs customer reviews have reported yet.
Brain Training For Dogs prices and availability
The course can be availed from the website only and cannot be brought from any other websites or shops. If it is bought from any other website other than the original one, there is less chance of getting the 60 days money-back policy.
The entire course costs only $47, which is very less when compared to the money charged by a trainer.
Brain Training For Dogs Bonus
The course also covers a free bonus ‘Behaviour Training For Dogs’ course which helps in training the dog in improving the behavior using different techniques. Powerful and effective techniques employed by the creator for the clients are explained here, which is also available along with the Brain Training For Dogs course.
Brain Training For Dogs Reviews – Final Verdict
Brain Training For Dogs Training is a training program that offers a total solution to the problems faced by dog owners. It is easy to use and implement.
The training program promises to be effective in days once the course is completed. All the things one needs to know about the training are given in the Brain Training For Dogs review. The bonus and the money-back guarantee are also an added advantage of the program.
- How to avail Brain Training For Dogs program?
The training program can be availed from the official website for $47.
- Will there be a trainer?
Yes. There will be an experienced trainer who will be guiding throughout the Brain Training For Dogs program.
- How long will Brain Training For Dogs take to get results?
The results will be shown from the first module itself and the dog will become a genius by the last module.
- Are there any risk factors?
There are no risk factors in the Brain Training For Dogs training program.
- Does Brain Training For Dogs involve forceful techniques?
NO, absolutely no. All the techniques used are force-free and dog friendly.
Company Name: Webertise Solutions LLP
Contact Person: Stephen George
Email: Send Email
Address:114/3 2nd Floor, Kasi Arcade Thiyagaraya Nagar
State: Tamil Nadu