Body Worn Camera Market Highlights:
Body worn camera sector has expanded significantly in the recent years. Technological advancements have considerably improved the product quality leading to further development of the sector. Market Research Future, a firm which specializes in market reports related to the information and communication technology sector among others, recently published a report on this market. The market is anticipated to grow over 17% in terms of CAGR rate and is expected to reach at USD 990 Million by the end of forecast period.
Body worn cameras are basically used to capture audio and video data digitally. It typically comprises of a camera, microphone, battery and data storage unit which is either on board or connected to a camera unit via a cable. Depending on the model, they can be head mounted or can be worn anywhere on the body. There are various types of body worn cameras which include the ability to record a video and play later or it can perform live streaming, depending on the system being used.
Another major driving factor is that it can be used by military forces for training purposes and also can be used by special law enforcement agencies. Body worn cameras helps to provide evidence in cases of domestic violence. During accidents, it helps in improving evidence collection.
The Body Worn Camera Market is expected to grow at approx. USD 990 Million by 2023, at 17% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Major Key Players:
- Pinnacle Response Ltd. (U.K.)
- PRO-VISION (U.S.)
- Shenzhen AEE Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Safety Vision LLC (U.S.)
- GoPro-Intrensic (U.S.)
- Transcend Information, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Wolfcom Enterprises (U.S.)
- Veho (MUVI) (U.K.)
- 10-8 Video Systems LLC (U.S.)
- Shenzhen Eeyelog Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- Pannin Technologies (U.S.)
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2972
Latest Industry News:
Jan 2018 800 Tasmania Police officers will receive the $3.4 million body worn camera rollout commence mid-2018.
This program has been dubbed Project Authenticate, the large scale IT initiative which will see up to 300 body worn cameras used by 410 offices in Tasmania’s south, 200 in the state’s north and 191 police in the western district. The project will be accompanied by a large data management system to store and safeguard the sensitive footage.
The body worn camera market is basically focused globally. The regional analysis of body worn camera market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World.
It has been observed that presently North America accounts for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to show growth during the forecast period. Europe region is estimated to exhibit significant market share of body worn camera market which is estimated to overtake the North America region by the end of this year.
Study Objectives of Body Worn Camera Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the body worn camera market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of type, solutions and industry.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for body worn camera market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the body worn camera market.
The body worn camera market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Type: Recording Type, recording and live streaming type
By Solutions: Smart redaction, smart scene 360, smart shot 360
By Industry: police, local authorities & council, special industry, retail & leisure, transportation and emergency services.
- Technology investors
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Smart grid integrators
- Surface mount component device distributors and providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/body-worn-camera-market-2972
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
List of Tables
Table 1 Body Worn Camera Market, By Type
Table 2 Body Worn Camera Market, By Solutions
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Body Worn Camera Market, By Type (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar