The global body armor market size is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2025. The emergence of warfare has considerably become asymmetric and consists of counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism. These conditions further prevail in the law enforcement division, wherein, criminals, law offenders, and felons can severely injure police officers thus, establishing the need for body armors.
The rise in warfare is fueling the demand for better ballistic protection products to protect the armed forces. Developing countries like China, India, and South Korea are focusing on replacing the conventional military equipment. Modernization methods have opened new avenues for market participants. Manufacturers are also merging with various military agencies on a contractual basis to acquire a competitive advantage.
To download the sample PDF of Body Armor Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-body-armor-market/request-sample
Technological innovations have bolstered the body armor market growth thus, increasing the demand for products like dragon skin and liquid body armor. Moreover, the need for double-sided enclosed uniforms and modular tactical vests is rising because of its advantages like higher protection.
The established market players are increasing spending on R&D activities to produce advanced fabrics, nanotechnology materials, and fibers to provide effective body armors. The application of modular tactical vests has increased and these are replacing the traditional outer tactical vests (OTVs) that control an officer’s efficiency to carry extra assault loads like grenades and firearms.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Law enforcement protection is predicted to grow at the largest CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period against the civilian and defense segments. The requirement is especially high in the U.S. due to growing crime rates and cases of the mass shootings.
• The level III division held a revenue share of 23.7% in 2018. The bodysuits provide higher protection compared to the level IIA, level I, level IIIA, and level II. Moreover, the armor is recommended for full-time wear in combat situations and warfare.
• North America held a dominant position in 2018. Government strategies like the U.S. Soldier Protection System (SPS) and army equipment modernization initiative have largely contributed to the market growth in this region.
• The flourishing fitness and health industry due to the rising awareness for health among the consumers are predicted to contribute to the growth of this market.
• The rising purchasing power in countries like South Korea, Japan, China, and India these regions are expected to open new avenues for the market in Asia Pacific.
• The key players include AR500 Armor; Aegis Engineering Ltd.; BAE Systems; Craig International Ballistics Pty Ltd.; Ballistic Body Armor Pty; Hellweg International; Ceradyne, Inc.; Kejo Limited Company; Point Blank Enterprises, Inc.; Safariland, LLC., and Pacific Safety Products.
Million Insights has segmented the global body armor market on the basis of level, application, material, product by type, product by style, and region:
Body Armor Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Level I
• Level IIA
• Level II
• Level IIIA
• Level III
• Level IV
Body Armor Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Law enforcement protection
Body Armor Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Composite Ceramic
• Silicon Carbide (SiC)
• Ceramic-metal Composite
• Boron Carbide
Body Armor Product by Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Plates & Inserts
• Plates & Inserts
Body Armor Product by Style Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Body Armor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Wealth Management Software Market: The global wealth management software market size was accounted for USD 2.15 billion, in 2018. It is estimated to attain a CAGR of 15.3% from 2019 to 2025.
• 3D Camera Market: The global 3D Camera market size was accounted for USD 1.92 Billion in 2018. The market is expected to witness 35.8% CAGR, during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar