Blue Ridge, a leader in planning and pricing software solutions, and UniPro Foodservice are hosting a webinar to help food distributors manage increasingly volatile supply chain conditions that lead to risk and profit loss. The U.S. retail food sector generates eight million tons of waste annually in distribution centers and stores, or $18 billion per year in lost value because of overstocks and spoilage.
Hosted by Blue Ridge and UniPro, the webinar will highlight the strategies which three food distributors used to rethink resiliency in the face of challenges such as seasonality, long lead times, closures and hoarding that are driving stockouts through the roof.
Space is limited for the webinar, which is scheduled for February 24, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST. Register here.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Consistently keep food products in stock including perishables without costly excess
- Drive huge efficiencies in order replenishment
- Free up even more efficiencies and reduce costs through smarter transfers and inventory allocation
- Improve customer service levels for increased sales, revenues, and profitability
- Use newly discovered working capital toward other priorities
Learn from expert food distributors about advanced inventory planning solutions. According to David Huch, executive vice president procurement at UniPro Foodservice, “Delivering 98% forecast accuracy are redefining the investment required to meet stringent expectations for great service.”
Guest panelists include:
- Sven Aunapu, senior business consultant at Blue Ridge
- Ryan Vencill, account executive at Blue Ridge
- David Huch, executive vice president procurement at UniPro Foodservice
About Blue Ridge
Blue Ridge Supply Chain Planning and Price Optimization solutions empower distributors and retailers to tap into undiscovered margin through enterprise-wide inventory intelligence, automation and synchronization. Blue Ridge uniquely combines demand forecasting with pricing strategy, so that businesses can proactively understand the unpredictable and allocate the right inventory, right-priced across the entire mix, to accelerate top- and bottom-line results. In a world where the only constant is change, Blue Ridge provides more certainty, more speed and more assurance, so companies can see the why behind the buy and respond faster to the unexpected. That’s why major retailers and distributors rely on Blue Ridge for a more foreseeable future.
For more information, go to www.blueridgeglobal.com.
Company Name: Blue Ridge Solutions, Inc.
Contact Person: Andrea Keeble
Email: Send Email
Phone: (877) 547-0346
Address:280 Interstate North Circle, Suite 610
Country: United States