Blood transfusion is an essential part of providing healthcare services to the patients. Blood and blood products like RBC’s, WBC’s, platelets and others are transfused from one person to another. This requires screening tests which are vital before conducting blood transfusion. Strict regulation governing the use and transfer of blood, increasing awareness regarding blood transfusion and automation of blood banks drive the growth of this market. Furthermore, increasing demand for diagnostic and treatment devices in developed and developing countries further influence the growth of the market. However, the growth of the market is restrained by various factors such as risk involved in transmission of infectious disease from one person to another without carrying out screening procedure.
Request for sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1126 .
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (U.S), Immucor (U.S), Beckman Coulter (U.S), Grifols (Spain), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland), bioMérieux (France), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), Diagast (France), Abbott Diagnostics (U.S), BAG healthcare (Germany), DiaSorin (Italy), Fujirebio (Belgium), Grifols (Spain), Quidel (U.S), Hologic/Gen-Probe (U.S), Biokit (Spain).are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics market and top seven players are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
Global Blood Transfusion Diagnostics Market – Competitive Analysis
There is a significant increase in the number of the company offering blood transfusion diagnostics. Some major companies are trying to focus on new and advanced tests & products to gain the market. Whereas, some are has used the technique of acquisition and collaboration to gain the market.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG:
- August, 2015: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG acquired GeneWEAVE to strengthen offerings in microbiology diagnostics. Roche will pay GeneWEAVE shareholders USD 190 million upfront and up to USD 235 million in contingent product related milestones
- February 2015 : F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG announced the collaboration with BioMed X for the development of Nanomaterial-Based Biosensors for Near-Patient Testing
- September 2014: F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG launched Elecsys anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH) fertility test for assessment of ovarian reserve for pregnancy
- June, 2017: Alere shareholders approve amended merger with Abbott. This merger will further strengthen the global presence of the company.
- August, 2016: Abbott announced the introduction of its new “Alinity”, a family of next generation systems across immunoassay, clinical chemistry, point of care, haematology, blood and plasma screening and molecular diagnostics.
- April, 2016: The company received FDA approval for its companion diagnostics “Vysis CLL FISH probe kit” in Leukemia. The kit is used to detect the 17p deletion in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients, the target population of a new drug from AbbVie.
- April, 2016: Abbott received FDA approval for its companion diagnostics “Vysis CLL FISH probe kit” in Leukemia. The kit is used to detect the 17p deletion in chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients, the target population of a new drug from AbbVie.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.:
July 2017: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., a global provider of life science research and clinical diagnostic products launched Amplichek I quality control for the testing of infectious diseases.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/blood-transfusion-diagnostics-market-1126 .
Globally, Americas account for the largest market share in blood transfusion diagnostics market consists of two regions namely North America and South America. Increasing in number of blood banks, adoption of automation in blood banks, awareness programs in school & medical institutes and demand of safe and reliable technology for blood transfusion drive this market in North America. Increasing adoption of Nucleic Acid Amplification for diagnosis of blood and blood products also contribute to the growth of this market in North America. United States is the biggest market place worldwide contributing 46% of total blood transfusion diagnostics market. Ortho-Clinical Diagnostic is the largest transfusion diagnostic equipment and solution provider with estimated market share of 7 to 8%. Medical institutes conduct lecture and conference on safe blood transfusion for medical students and also for patients. Europe blood transfusion diagnostics market has observed stable growth owing to increasing demand for advanced diagnostic products. Asia-Pacific is fastest growing market region for this market due to presence of huge patient pool, and huge opportunity for the market growth. The Middle East and Africa holds the least share in the market due to lack of awareness among the people and limited development of medical sector.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –