According to this study, by the end of 2025, the global Blood Culture Tests market is expected to reach USD 3.02 billion, growing at the growth rate of 8.1%. This proposed study provides a comprehensive analysis of blood culture tests market based on its growth potential, market drivers, barriers, future opportunities, key players’ market strategies and detailed qualitative analysis for industry segments. Strategic analyses such as Porter’s five forces, PEST analysis, leading companies’ market share (value %), and value chain analysis will also be included which will help you to take a strategic decision with respect to this market.
Blood culture test is a routine laboratory checkup that performs to detect a presence of infection-causing microorganisms, i.e. yeast, bacterial and other foreign microorganisms, in the bloodstream. Physician suggests this test in various suspected disease conditions such as Pneumonia, sepsis, enteric fever, kidney infections, meningitis, and others. Advancement in technologies coupled with the introduction of novel testing techniques supports the development of this industry. For example, Vivione Biosciences developed RAPID-B, proprietary diagnostic test for bacteria detection. This technique offers accurate, cost-effective and fast detection of bacteria from the blood sample compared to the other available screening methods. Such innovative and effective use of medical technology has the potential to reduce the burden of chronic diseases significantly through better clinical outcome, early diagnosis, and shorter recovery time. Hence, kind of advancements would, in turn, establish a healthy platform for the market growth. Other factors such as growing demand for rapid diagnostic techniques, aging population, and increasing bloodstream infections foster the industry growth. However, high cost and stringent regulations pull back the market growth to some extent.
Get access to exclusive PDF brochure of this study @
1. Consumables segment is further classified into Media, Assay kits and reagents, and Accessories. Among which, blood culture media segment is projected to grow with a double digit growth rate in the foreseeable future.
2. Instrument segment covers laboratory equipment and automated blood culture systems. Laboratory equipment such as colony counters, incubators, gram strainers, microscopes, and other are considered during the study
3. Hospitals accounted for the largest revenue generating share and is anticipated to dominate the market over the future period
4. Regionally, the global industry is dominated by the developed regions such as North America and Europe market, accounted for more than 70% revenue share collectively
5. Rising incidence of infectious diseases coupled with the increasing demand for advanced blood testing techniques supports the regional growth
6. On contrary, regions such as the Middle East and Africa accounted for the lowest revenue throughout the study period
7. Existing healthcare infrastructure, especially in rural areas, is inadequate to meet the ever-growing needs of blood testing in Middle East and African countries
8. Along with the infrastructure and medical professionals, this region needs to be supported by technology advancements in order to solve unmet needs in this field
9. The global blood culture test market demonstrates a highly fragmented and competitive structure owing to the presence of a large number of key players
10. Companies namely bioMérieux, Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Alere, and Bruker are studied. New developments coupled with increasing investment in research and development activities are considered to be the topmost priority of these key player to sustain their leading market position.
Click here to obtain more highlight on “Blood Culture Tests Market, By Product, By Technique, By Technology, By Application, By End-Use and Geography – Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” study @
Global Blood Culture Tests Market: Snapshot
MARKET, BY PRODUCT
– Laboratory Equipment
– Automated Blood Culture
– Assay kits and Reagents
MARKET, BY TECHNIQUE
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
1. Fungal Infections
2. Bacterial Infections
MARKET, BY END USE
1. Reference Laboratories
MARKET, BY REGION
1. North America (U.S. and Canada)
2. Europe (France and Germany)
3. Asia Pacific (India and China)
4. Middle East and Africa
5. Latin America
6. Rest of the World
Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include an additional 10 profiles of companies):
Thermo Fisher Scientific
USP of our key vendor analysis:
1. Well-designed strategic framework design for these key players will help to understand the market movement including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
2. Thorough SWOT i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat for individual company profiling is analyzed in order to present a detailed market opportunity assessment.
Key benefits of the report:
• The report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
• A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
• Exceptional understanding of the region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
• Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
– Preliminary Data Mining: Secondary Research, Paid Databases, Primary Research
– Data Synthesis & Analysis: Top-Down Approach, Bottom-Up Approach, Supply Side and Demand Side
– Market Formulation: Market Dynamics, Total Addressable Market, and Machine Learning Technique
– Data Verification: Quality Assurance and Reach a Conclusion
To inquire more about our research process and report store, please connect @
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Company Name: AnalystView Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Country: United States