Bipolar Disorder (Manic depression) is categorized by recurrent-shifts in the mood/temper and is a manic-depressive disorder hindering the routine life of an individual.
The American Psychiatric Association categorizes Bipolar disorder into four major types of bipolar disorder: Bipolar I disorder, Bipolar II disorder, Cyclothymic disorder, and Bipolar disorder due to another medical or substance abuse disorder.
The origin of Bi-polar disorder is still uncertain.
DelveInsight’s “Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) Pipeline Insight, 2020” report delivers an in-depth view of the current clinical development trends and growth projections in the Bipolar Disorder market.
The report covers Bipolar disorder pipeline landscape including treatment guidelines, commercial assessment and clinical evaluation. The report offers all the products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase, with an all-inclusive description of the drug, mechanism of action, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities.
The Bipolar disorder pipeline report also sheds light on the novel technologies, Bipolar disorder partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, titles/labels, and other product-related details.
Current Bipolar disorder treatment scenario and a strong pipeline
FDA-approved agents for the acute treatment of bipolar depression include Olanzapine-fluoxetine combination, Lurasidone, and Quetiapine.
Other off-label therapies present in the Bipolar disorder market are Anticonvulsants (such as Divalproex and lamotrigine), olanzapine monotherapy, and Lithium and lamotrigine combined therapy.
Key Companies and Drugs driving Bipolar disorder market forward are Lundbeck and Otsuka Pharmaceutical (Brexpiprazole), Intra-Cellular Therapies (Lumateperone (ITI-007)), Sage Therapeutics (Sage-217) and several others.
- Comprehensive understanding of disease pathogenesis
- Novel therapies
- Changing Bipolar disorder marker trends
- Companies and academics working in Bipolar disorder
- Challenges present and opportunities untapped in the Bipolar disorder market
- R&D influencing Bipolar disorder market
- A detailed pharma players’ portfolio involved in fuelling the Bipolar disorder treatment market
- In-depth analysis of the Bipolar disorder pipeline assets
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Bipolar Disorder
3. Bipolar Disorder Current Treatment Patterns
4. Bipolar Disorder – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Bipolar Disorder Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Bipolar Disorder Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Bipolar Disorder Discontinued Products
13. Bipolar Disorder Product Profiles
14. Bipolar Disorder Key Companies
15. Bipolar Disorder Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Bipolar Disorder Unmet Needs
18. Bipolar Disorder Future Perspectives
19. Bipolar Disorder Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for
Browse through our vast repository from here.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States