The growing demand for bio-based products, the advancements in biotechnology, and the growing purchasing power in developing regions are boosting the Biotech Ingredients market.
Market Size – USD 1.60 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.3%, Market Trends – The rising demand for Biotech Ingredient in cleaning & household products amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
The Global Biotech Ingredients market is forecasted to reach USD 3.03 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. One of the major driving factors fostering the growth of the market is the constant emphasis of various beauty brands on availing the advantage of using these ingredients in their products. The incorporation of these ingredients in their products helps in the promotion of these products and claiming that the products made from these ingredients are sustainable. The shift in consumer buying patterns is another the mentionable factors supporting the growth of the market. The continuously expanding cosmetic and personal care sector and the elevating demand for organic and natural products among consumers is resulting in an increasing emphasis on R&D activities to develop these ingredients. There has been constant emphasis on advancements of these ingredients and launch of various new offerings on the market have resulted in an increase in the number of the ingredients presently available for such applications. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in increasing demand for cleaning & household and personal care products, which is also acting as a driving factor for the expansion of the market.
Key participants include Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc., Advanced Biotech, Sigma-Aldrich (Millipore Sigma), Frutarom Industries Limited, International Flavors & Fragrance (IFF), Inc., Givaudan SA, Firmenich SA, T.Hasegawa Co., Ltd., Hayashibara Co., Ltd. and Amyris, Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3069
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In regards to Source, the Yeast segment held a significant market share of more than 35.0% in 2019. The yeast is considered as one of the most versatile tool in biotechnology, which has resulted in its extensive use in manufacturing this product contributing to the market share held by this segment.
- In context of Flavor, the Natural flavor segment is projected to occupy more than 40.0% of the market by 2027. The market share occupied by the Natural flavor segment is attributed to increasing demand for sustainable and bio-based products among consumers, which is resulting in growing popularity of natural flavors.
- In context to Application, the Cleaning and household products segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 8.8% during the forecast period. The growth rate witnessed by the Cleaning and household products segment is attributed to increasing awareness regarding health and hygiene, particularly in developing regions, which is resulting in increasing demand for these products contributing to the growing demand for these ingredients for these products.
- In November 2019, when the company announced that it had applied its breakthrough biotechnology for producing a sustainable version of the company’s tested Ambrofix fragrance ingredient. The biotechnology used by the company includes fermenting sugar that are sustainably sourced to produce the ingredient that the company claims is completely naturally derived, and it is totally renewable carbon.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/biotech-ingredients-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Biotech Ingredients market on the basis of Ingredients Source, Flavor, Application, and region:
Source Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Filamentous Fungi
Flavor Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Natural flavor
- Synthetic flavor
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Foods and Beverages
- Cleaning and household products
- Personal care and cosmetics
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3069
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Biotech Ingredients Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Biotech Ingredients Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price Trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.2. Advanced Biotech
10.2.1. Company Overview
10.2.2. Financial Performance
10.2.3. Technology Insights
10.2.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.3. Sigma-Aldrich (Millipore Sigma)
10.3.1. Company Overview
10.3.2. Financial Performance
10.3.3. Technology Insights
10.3.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.4. Frutarom Industries Limited
10.4.1. Company Overview
10.4.2. Financial Performance
10.4.3. Technology Insights
10.4.4. Strategic Initiatives
10.5. International Flavors & Fragrance (IFF), Inc.
10.5.1. Company Overview
10.5.2. Financial Performance
10.5.3. Technology Insights
10.5.4. Strategic Initiatives
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States