DelveInsight’s “Biopsy Devices – Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2023,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 23+ pipeline devices in the biopsy devices pipeline landscape. Significant increase in the incidence of cancer, such as breast, prostate, and lung, and rapid technological advancements such as 3D optical biopsies, MRI-targeted biopsies, and Ultrasound-guided biopsies fuel the adoption of biopsy devices.
Moreover, a rise in awareness of the diagnosis of chronic diseases fosters the demand for integrated biopsy technologies such as stereo-tactic-guided biopsy.
This report provides a detailed study of emerging biopsy devices along with the competitive landscape to help better understand the market.
Request for a Free Sample Report @ Biopsy Pipeline Devices Report
Geography Covered: Global coverage
Biopsy Devices Overview
Biopsy devices are instruments that aid in the removal of tissue samples from the body. These samples are collected in order to examine it more closely.
When a Biopsy is needed?
1. A mammogram shows a lump or mass, indicating the possibility of breast cancer
2. A mole on the skin has changed shape recently and melanoma is possible
3. A person has chronic hepatitis and it’s important to know if cirrhosis is present
This segment of the biopsy devices pipeline report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details, and other developmental activities including the latest news and press releases. The report also provides a list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
The biopsy devices pipeline report is segmented based on product types such as core biopsy devices, aspiration biopsy needles, and vacuum-assisted biopsy devices.
Based on the technology biopsy devices are of various types:
1. Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
2. Stereotactic-guided Biopsy
3. MRI-guided Biopsy
The biopsy device pipeline assessment covers the entire types of these techniques.
The biopsy devices are used in breast biopsy, lung biopsy, colorectal biopsy, and prostate biopsy.
Major Players in Biopsy Devices
There are approx. 20+ key companies such as 3DBiopsy Inc, Actuated Medical Inc, Arch Medical Devices Ltd, Boston Scientific Corp, C. R. Bard Inc, CleveX, Inc., Control Medical Technology LLC, Crux Medical Innovations, Data Driven Diagnostic Sciences Inc, Dune Medical Devices Ltd, Endoscopic Assist Devices LLC, LX Medical Corp, MI4 Spine, LLC, MRI Interventions Inc, Promaxo Inc, Quality ElectroDynamics LLC, Vascular BioSciences, Verisante Technology Inc, VitruMed Inc., Zamar Care, and others which are developing the products for biopsy devices.
3D Biopsy Device: 3DBiopsy, Inc.
3D Biopsy is developing a new variable biopsy device, capable of taking a prostate specimen up to 2 to 5 cm in length, along with a biopsy needle that retrieves over 90% of the tissue sampled. The current biopsy devices take short (average 12 mm) fragmented specimens which miss cancers in 30% and mischaracterize the tumor aggressiveness in up to 50%. Patients undergoing MRI targeted fusion biopsy also require additional sampling due to the inadequacy of the shorter specimens. The Company’s device will sample both peripheral and anterior zones and is capable of completely encompassing regions of interest when MRI fusion is performed.
The OsteoAccess System: ActuatedMedical
Actuated Medical developed the OsteoAccess System to assist clinicians in bone marrow biopsy and aspiration procedures. The System uses controlled, micron-scale needle vibration to reduce the penetration force enabling easier cortical bone access.
1. Extensive coverage of the biopsy devices under development
2. The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
3. The report reviews the major players involved in the development of biopsy devices and list all their pipeline projects
4. The coverage of pipeline products is based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
5. The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
Recent developments in the segment/industry
6. The report consists of an depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Biopsy Devices: Snapshot
3. Biopsy Devices
4. Biopsy Devices: Competitive Assessment
5. Biopsy Devices: Competitive Benchmarking: By Company
6. Biopsy Devices – Commercialization Activity
7. Biopsy Devices: Regulatory
8. Biopsy Devices: Reimbursement
9. Biopsy Devices: Market Dynamics
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States