The global bioherbicides market size is expected to reach USD 4.14 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to expand at a strong CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period. Increasing preferences for organic farming along with rising consumption of eco-friendly weed control products is projected to drive the market in the near future.
Innovations in organic farming practices for sustainable crop cultivation are also expected to bolster the market growth over the forecast period. Shifting consumer preference toward greener and nutritional diet is fueling the demand for organically produced food grains and vegetables, which, in turn, will boost the market growth.
Bioherbicide products are also used in gardening, maintenance of golf course, and clearing of railway tracks. This is expected to further contribute toward the industry development in turf and ornament sector. Various regulatory norms and policies to promote organic farming are projected to increase product demand in the North America and Europe regions. However, availability of cheap, chemical-based herbicides may hinder the market growth.
Full Research Report On Bioherbicides Market Analysis: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bioherbicides-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global bioherbicides market was valued at USD 1. 28 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to reach USD 4.14 billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 15.7% over the forecast years
- Fruits and vegetables accounted for over 27% of the global industry in 2015 and emerged as the largest application segment due to extensive product usage
- North America led the global market in 2015 with a demand share of 29.5%. It is estimated to expand further on account of government initiatives and high consumer awareness about health and environmental issues
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 16.1% in the coming years. Product demand in Australia is anticipated to significantly contribute to the growth of this region
- Key companies operating in the industry are Bioherbicides Australia (BHA); HerbaNatur Inc.; Hindustan Biotech Ltd.; Fitz Chem Corp.; Marrone Bio Innovations Emery Oleochemicals; Engage Agro USA; and Mycologic, Inc.
Browse More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/bulk-chemicals
Grand View Research has segmented the global bioherbicides market on the basis of application and region:
Bioherbicides Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- Grains and Cereals
- Oil Seeds
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Turf and Ornament
Bioherbicides Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Navigate with Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States