The global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market size is anticipated to reach USD 4.83 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The economic efficiency offered for outsourcing as compared to conducting an in-house study is encouraging the outsourcing of these services that is expected to boost the demand.
Innovation or new Molecule development is directly proportional to the demand for testing services. Due to pricing concerns, competitive pressures, and lead-time to market, companies are opting for outsourcing of bioanalytical testing services. The growing focus on customized care as well as on technological advancements are lowering the molecule lifecycle, which has resulted into rapid development of new molecules.
Performance of the market players in the pharmaceutical analytical testing domain is greatly influenced by the demand from end-user. Due to the increasing awareness level, intense market efforts, government initiatives, and improving accessibility; consumers, these days, are more anxious about personal care, leading to higher consumption of pharmaceutical products. The rising consumption is projected to drive the bioanalytical testing services market over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bioanalytical-testing-services-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Small molecule bioanalytical testing services held a lucrative share in 2018, attributed to the maximum generic and branded drug compounds coming under this category
- Bioavailability (BA) and bioequivalence (BE) studies led in 2018 owing to the great adoption in generic drug manufacturing. Moreover, emergence of biosimilars is anticipated to further propel the demand for BA and BE over the forecast period
- North America led the global bioanalytical testing services market in 2018, attributed to the fact that it is one of the top manufacturing hubs for highly reliable, complex, and high-end pharmaceuticals
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising investments from many developed countries coupled with various amendments in clinical trials evaluation standards according to the global platform
- Some of the key players include PPD; ICON plc; Covance Inc.; LabCorp; Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.; inVentiv Health; SGS SA; Toxikon, Inc.; Intertek group; and Pace Analytical Services, LLC. Collaborations. Service portfolio expansion and mergers and acquisitions are the key strategic undertakings by these players.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4541/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global bioanalytical testing services market based on molecule type, test type, and region:
Bioanalytical Testing Services Molecule Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- Small Molecule
- Large Molecule
- LC-MS Studies
Bioanalytical Testing Services Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
Bioanalytical Testing Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Category @
Interleukin Inhibitors Market: Growing prevalence of autoimmune diseases and increasing adoption of interleukin inhibitors are expected to drive the IL Inhibitors market growth.
U.S. Cannabis Market: The market has been witnessing exponential growth despite its quasi-legal status and companies are striving to keep up with its growing demand and frequent legal changes pertaining to each state in the country.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States