“Big Data and Analytics in Latin America: Telcos Adopting Big Data and Analytics Tools Aiming Enhanced Customer Experience and Business Productivity”, a Telecom Insider report offers a thorough study of the Big Data and Analytics (BDA) adoption in the LATAM telecom market. The report analyses BDA adoption by LATAM telcos, market drivers and challenges impacting the adoption of BDA by telcos in the region, and implementation strategies adopted.
With major countries in LATAM witnessing digital transformation, as seen by high mobile penetration, expanding IoT ecosystem, and rising adoption of cloud computing, social media and e-governance platforms in these nations, the volume of digital data being generated in the region is enormous. This calls for organizations across industry verticals in LATAM to leverage BDA that can help them analyze such data and derive meaningful business insights from it, which can be used to make well informed decisions.
The report consists of following sections –
– Section 1: Regional BDA Context; this section provides BDA taxonomy, participants involved in the Big Data ecosystem and explains benefits of BDA integration by the telcos.
– Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors: This section provides analysis of different drivers and inhibitors impacting BDA adoption in LATAM telecom market.
– Section 3: Case Studies; two case studies are presented of the leading telcos in LATAM that have adopted BDA in their business operations, with roadmap for BDA implementation and key outcomes.
– Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; it consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telcos, BDA service providers and regulators.
– Customer segmentation is a key analytical model and component of BDA solutions helping companies to reach their prospects with higher predicted conversion rates and designing specific campaigns for targeted subscribers driving higher return on investment for companies.
– As per survey, 60% of respondents reckon that the ability of BDA to help them achieve positive customer experience and thereby realize increased customer loyalty and low churn as a major driver for BDA adoption.
– Currently the demand for skilled BDA professionals capable of integrating, analyzing and interpreting huge amount of data effectively far exceeds the supply. Survey points that this is one of the main challenges for BDA adoption by telcos in LATAM.
Reasons to buy
– Customer experience is the key differentiator driving customer loyalty and subscription base. BDA adoption is helping operators to enhance customer experience by the use of predictive analytics tools.
– Report provides results from BDA survey conducted by GlobalData where LATAM telcos state their main drivers and challenges for BDA implementation.
– Case study of leading telcos in the region who have adopted BDA in their business operations is included in the report. It focuses on different BDA adoption strategies and its benefits on the operator’s businesses.
– By understanding the market, different stakeholders in the BDA ecosystem can develop strategies and increase their participation in the growing LATAM market.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 5
Executive summary 7
Section 1: Regional Big Data Analytics Market Context 8
BDA definition 9
Regional telecom market context 10
BDA adoption in Latin America 11
Participants in the BDA ecosystem 12
Data protection laws in Latin America 13
Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors Impacting BDA Adoption by Telcos 14
BDA drivers and inhibitors for telcos 15
Customer experience enhancement – driver 16
Improvement on business productivity – driver 18
Lack of BDA skill set – inhibitor 19
High implementation cost and budget constraintinhibitor 21
Section 3: Case Studies 22
Case study: Telefónica in Latin America 23
Case study: TIM Brazil 25
Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations 27
Appendix 1: Survey – Big Data Analytics Adoption / Usage Trends 2016-2018 30
Appendix 2: Acronyms and Definitions 36
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349