The global benign prostatic hyperplasia devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during the period 2019–2025. This market research report includes data-driven and deep market insights on the impact of COVID-19 across geographies, segments, and vendor landscape. Leverage Arizton’s market analysis to take real-time strategic business decisions and enhance your product portfolios.
Several factors are likely to influence the growth of BPH devices market. Primarily, the rising prevalence of elderly men population that is eventually increasing the BPH patient population is the global driver for BPH devices market. BPH treatment requires advanced technology devices that is boosting the BPH devices market.
Arizton’s latest market research report considers the present scenario of the benign prostatic hyperplasia devices market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Devices Market Size – Dynamics
Here are list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the benign prostatic hyperplasia devices market:
- Emergence of Innovative BPH Treatment Devices
- Increasing Demand for In-Office BPH Treatment
- Growing popularity of robotic-assistance surgical techniques for BPH
- Increasing Patient Population
- Growing Demand for Minimal Invasive Treatment
- Technological Advancements
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Devices Market Size – Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by procedure, end-user, and geography.
- The laser segment is growing at a significant rate due to the increasing awareness of BPH, and several treatment options using advanced medical devices. As there is a rise in the number of the patient population, the demand for laser therapies is likely to grow.
- In 2019, the hospital end-user was the largest segment in the global benign prostatic hyperplasia devices market. However, the segment is likely to witness the slowest growth during the forecast period due to the change in patients’ preference in terms of treatment.
- Specialty urology clinics are expected to grow at a phenomenally rate due to the increased acceptance of several in-office based BPH therapies, especially in North America, Europe, and APAC. In-office therapies are non-surgical procedures performed in the urologist’s clinics in less than one hour.
- Laser Therapy
- Specialty Urology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Devices Market Size – Geography
North America is growing at a fast CAGR due to the growing preference for technologically advanced BPH devices. Although the high cost of BPH devices can affect the market adversely, the presence of reimbursement coverage for both invasive and minimally invasive treatment options will have a positive impact on the growth. The availability of reimbursement coverage for several BPH devices is likely to boost the market in the region. North America is currently dominating the TURP segment, with around 150,000 people in the US opting for TURPs annually because of high medical reimbursement facilities.
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- KARL STORZ
- Boston Scientific
- Richard Wolf
- Urotech Devices
- PROCEPT BioRobotics
- Pnn Medical
- MEDpro Medical
- Allium Medical
- SRS Medical
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States