Beard care market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- By age group, Europe dominated the 50+ consumers segment and accounted for around 60% of the market share and is expected to add over $40 million by 2025.
- Oil & serum was the largest segment in 2019 and is likely to add over $730 million by 2025.
- 3/4th of the market was dominated by individual end-use segment. Furthermore, the men aged between 25-34 years accounted for more than 30% market share as they tend to be more fashionable.
- Consumers aged between 30-55 years are ideal for the branding of all types of products, including beard wash, soaps, and conditioners.
- Beard wax has significant demand in the Western European and Scandinavian countries owing to their traditional beard-growing trend, followed by Latin America, which is growing at a CAGR of over 7%.
- In 2019, more than 70% of Chinese men preferred buying male grooming products in brick-and-mortar stores than shopping online.
- Despite the high cost of the beard transplantation process, men in Western countries and emerging economies are willing to spend $5,000 – $15,000 for a quality beard transplant.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, end-user, age group, distribution, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 25 prominent vendors
Beard Care Market – Segmentation
- The beard oil segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to sustain its position worldwide during the forecast period. The rapid growth in this segment is due to the new demand from secondary markets such as India, Malaysia, Brazil, Turkey, and Argentina.
- The 50+ age segment consists of beard enthusiasts and grooming activists in Europe and North America only. The beard and mustache growing competition in these regions provides an additional opportunity for the age group to use maintenance products such as wax, balms, moisturizers, and shampoos.
- With the beard care market is greatly influenced by consumption trends and lifestyle changes, the success of products rely on communication mix and distribution strategies. The online beard care market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% due to the development of digital marketing strategies, e-commerce platforms, internet penetration, and mass data management.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Oil & Serum
- Shampoos and Conditioners
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Salons & Spas
Market Segmentation by Age Group
- 18–29 years
- 30–50 years
- 50+ years
Beard Care Market – Dynamics
The beard transplant market is gaining significant attention across western countries in the recent years owing to the influence and inspiration from stars like Tom Hardy, David Beckham, and Bradley Cooper. These style icons have eventually led to the preference towards beard care products and need for maintaining it. Beards have served as the symbol of fashion and masculinity for eons and generations with majority of adult men preferring to grow a full beard. However, genes and other body complications like hormonal changes, spot baldness, and lifestyle might lead to patchy or uneven beard growth for whom beard transplant treatment is the ideal solution. The beard transplant has been popular in the recent years which are estimated to provide effective and reliable results for most of the individuals.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Product Innovations and Marketing Strategies
- Growth in Number of Beard Grooming Services
- Growth in Fashion Conscious Consumers
- Growth in Demand for Organic Cosmetic Products
Beard Care Market – Geography
North America is expected to contribute over 26% of the total revenue by 2025. With the US being the major contributor, the country is likely to witness the growth of numerous domestic vendors during the forecast period. The favorable market landscape supports the growth of niche players, including salons and spas. The shift in the grooming trend in generation X and the millennial population is more likely to sustain during the forecast period.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- L’Oréal Paris
- Estee Lauder
- Honest Amish
- Wild Willies
- Smoky Mountain Beard Co
- Murdock London
- Mr Natty
- Badass Beard Care
- Billy Jealousy
- The American Beard Company
- Viking Beard Company
- The Beard Struggle
- Viking Merch
- Gentle Vikings
- Smooth Viking
- Robin Hood Beard Company
- The Bearded Men
- The Brighton Beard Co.
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States