DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Basal Cell Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Basal Cell Carcinoma – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Basal Cell Carcinoma, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Basal Cell Carcinoma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Report:
- According to an article titled “Skin Cancer: Squamous and Basal Cell Carcinomas” by Bashline, approximately one in five Americans develop skin cancer during their lifetime; 97% of these cancers will be nonmelanoma skin cancers (NMSCs). Basal cell carcinoma (BCC) comprises approximately 80% of NMSCs and most of the remainder are cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas (SCCs).
- As per the Skin Cancer Foundation, in the US alone, more than four million cases are diagnosed each year with BCCs. BCCs arise from abnormal, uncontrolled growth of basal cells.
- As per the article by Cameron et al. titled “Basal cell carcinoma: Epidemiology; pathophysiology; clinical and histological subtypes; and disease associations” male sex and age are independent basal cell carcinoma risk factors.
- As per Standford Healthcareorg, most non-melanoma skin cancers are Stage 0 or Stage 1. Stages 3 and 4 are relatively rare.
Key benefits of the report:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Basal Cell Carcinoma Epidemiology and Basal Cell Carcinoma market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Basal Cell Carcinoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Basal Cell Carcinoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Basal Cell Carcinoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Basal Cell Carcinoma market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Landscape.
Basal Cell Carcinoma Overview
Basal cell carcinomas (BCC) are the type of cancer that begins in the lower part of the epidermis (the outer layer of the skin). BCC is also known as basal cell cancer and is the most common form of skin cancer. It may look like a small white or flesh-colored bump that grows slowly and may bleed. This category of carcinomas is generally found in areas of the body exposed to the sun. BCC is rarely extended to other parts of the body.
Basal Cell Carcinoma Market
The dynamics of the Basal Cell Carcinoma market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as 3M Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Genentech, Medivir, Sirnaomics, and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Landscape
Basal Cell Carcinoma Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Imiquimod: 3M Pharmaceuticals
- Odomzo: Novartis
- Erivedge: Genentech
- Remetinostat: Medivir
- STP705: Sirnaomics
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Basal Cell Carcinoma Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Overview at a Glance
6. Basal Cell Carcinoma Disease Background and Overview
7. Basal Cell Carcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Basal Cell Carcinoma
9. Basal Cell Carcinoma Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Basal Cell Carcinoma Emerging Therapies
12. Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Basal Cell Carcinoma Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Basal Cell Carcinoma Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States