The global barrier systems market size is expected to reach USD 24.5 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2020 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth can be attributed to their increasing use in commercial, residential, and high-end security applications. Moreover, these solutions enable access to vehicles and pedestrians at crossing points to avoid accidents, thereby increasing their adoption.
Numerous vendors offer high-security barrier solutions, which are used in vehicle access control systems to protect critical infrastructure and stop projectile impacts. Furthermore, barrier systems include trigger loops and timers to help reduce traffic congestion. The monitoring and access control solutions ensure that property and assets are protected from thieves.
Increasing consumer preference for residential safety and security is anticipated to contribute to barrier system market growth. Governments across the globe are taking initiatives for infrastructure development, which is further expected to favor market growth over the forecast period. Surge in incidents of security breach are fueling the need for safety and security, which in turn is driving product adoption in end-use industries.
Rapid industrialization and increasing construction activities across the globe are expected to propel market growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing terrorism, illegal events, and fraudulent activities have led to a rise in the adoption of barrier systems. These solutions are also widely adopted in data centers and financial institutions to avoid intrusion, property damage, and data theft, among others.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Barrier Systems Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/barrier-systems-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By type, the bollards segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increased adoption of removable bollards in monitoring and controlling traffic flow
- Based on function, the passive segment is expected to dominate the barrier systems market over the forecast period. These variants cover large areas, which demand crash rated and engineered anti-ram protection
- The perimeter security and alarms segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period based on access control device. This is owing to increased demand for video surveillance solutions and intrusion detection systems in smart city infrastructures
- By end use, the military and defense segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. Increasing cross-border conflicts have triggered the need for barrier solutions in the military and defense industry
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to rapid deployment of access control devices in the region to secure office complexes, manufacturing plants, buildings, and other facilities
- Key market players include Betafence; Delta Scientific Corporation; Hill & Smith Holdings PLC; Lindsay Corporation; Senstar Corporation; Tata Steel Limited; and Valmont Industries, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7020/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global barrier systems market on the basis of type, function, access control device, end use, and region:
Barrier Systems Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Crash Barrier Systems
- Drop Arms
Barrier Systems Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Barrier Systems Access Control Device Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Biometric Systems
- Perimeter Security Systems & Alarms
- Token & Reader Technology
Barrier Systems End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- Data Centers
- Financial Institutions
- Military & Defense
Barrier Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Artificial Intelligence Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-ai-market
Machine Learning Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/machine-learning-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States