ITW Consulting is an award-winning digital agency that counts some of Canada’s premiere brands among its client list. The Toronto-based Company has worked with clients as far away as Malaysia and as close as down the street, serving a broad array of markets including construction, fashion, financial services, cosmetics, travel, technology, consulting and food.
With the introduction of data technology services, ITW will offer a more integrated solution to its growing list of enterprise-level clients.
ITW Consulting, a Toronto-based digital agency, is expanding its service offering to include data-driven services such as Business Intelligence analytics and data integration.
From streamlining internal processes and managing customer relationships to delivering world-class digital experiences, businesses are increasingly looking to data as a way to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions. By adding to its areas of expertise ITW hopes to deepen already strong partnerships with its clients while helping them harness the full power of data.
To help with the transition ITW has also expanded its team with a data architect and solution architect, each of whom brings several years of industry experience
The move comes on the heels of the Company’s 10-year anniversary. Founded in 2006, ITW has built a reputation for innovative website design, specializing in bold creative and high-powered functionality.
This approach earned the Company several awards, but the growing importance of data and changing client needs have inspired a shift in direction. In addition to its web design, development, marketing and other digital services, ITW is now offering three core data services.
These new offerings include:
• Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW)
• Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions
• Data integration
Enterprise Data Warehousing (EDW)
As many companies are finding out, collecting data is only part of the process. To bring value to the business, that data needs structure for quick and easy access across multiple departments, locations, even time zones.
ITW’s EDW offerings are designed to do just that, including:
• Implementation of NoSQL and relational databases
• Creation of centralized data warehouse from multiple heterogeneous sources
• Efficient integration with the help of leading ETL tools like SSIS, Informatica and Pentaho
• Consulting on best practices for data governance and management within the organization
Business Intelligence (BI)
BI implementation and analytics solutions from ITW are designed to help clients make data-driven decisions, gain valuable industry insights and step confidently into new areas of growth.
ITW’s individual BI services include:
• Consulting on BI tools and solutions including Power BI, Tableau and predictive analytics
• Leveraging Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) to give meaning and value to complex data
• Implementation of data marts to help small-to-medium sized businesses make decisions based on data
• Development of enterprise-level data warehouses utilizing multidimensional modeling (Kimbel Approach)
Many enterprise-level clients struggle with large but disparate sources of data. As a result, accessing or transferring that data often requires manual work, which is both inefficient and costly. The goal behind ITW’s data integration and migration services is to establish valuable connections between systems.
• Product database structuring and integration with websites, applications and third-party systems
• Integration of CRM and ERP systems with websites
In the coming weeks ITW will be publishing additional content on its website to present the new services in more detail.
Company Name: ITW Consulting
Contact Person: Igor Shekaroff