Globally, the market for automotive fleet leasing market is growing at a CAGR of 6.04% during forecasted period (2017-2023). Fleet lease vehicles are used by all sorts of commercial and public operations. IT Industries, Food & Beverages sector needs vehicles that meet their specific needs, along with the ability to turn repairs and other problems rather than deal with them internally. Leasing such vehicles, it also reduces prices. Moreover, it also provide tax benefits, which vary according to lease type.
North America accounted for the largest market share of 33.17% in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.16% during the forecast period.U.S. is expected to dominate the market in North America. U.S. is referred as major contributor for the automotive industry and demand for passenger cars, LCV and HCV has increased substantially due to the rising migrants. Moreover, rental car companies, which make up the largest customer segment in the US fleet and lease market. The open-end segment accounted the largest market share beacuse they are primarily used commercial business due to which they posses the higher market share in the market. Theyoffers greater control of asset utilization and disposal. It is usually for 12 months and can terminate the agreement at any point after the end of the term.
At the end of the leasing term, the customer is responsible for any excessive damage or additional mileage overages.The passenger vehicles account for more than 50% of the global vehicle production. With the rise in income levels, the passenger vehicle segment has witnessed a significant rise in production and sales. High demand for automobiles is primarily driven by rising demand of passenger car among large pool of population, increasing per capita income in emerging countries, and expansion of global auto-manufacturers into new emerging markets and others. the market is driven by various factors such as growing awareness about the benefit of fleet leasing among the customers, the high growth potential for leasing market due to growing demand for leased cars, and people shifting from vehicle purchase to vehicle leasing. there are various factors that can hinder the growth of the market such as pay for the original equipment at the time of collision and restriction in car leasing agreement.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The key players in market includes ARI (New Jersey), LeasePlan Corporation N.V. (Netherland), Sixt Leasing SE (Germany), Glesby Marks (U.S.), AutoFlex AFV (U.S.), Velcor Leasing Corporation (U.S.), Caldwell fleet leasing (U.S.), Wheel, Inc. (U.S.), PRO Leasing Services (U.S.), Jim Pattison Lease (Canada).
• The global automotive fleet leasing market is expected to reach USD 37,410.9 million by 2023
• Regionally, North- America has the largest market of USD 11,701.0 million by 2023
• China accounted for the largest market share of 46.25% in 2016, with a market value of USD 3,101.6 Million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.45% during the forecast period. Japan was the second-largest market in 2016, valued at USD 1,926.7 Million in 2016; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.37%.
• On the basis of Lease type, open-ended segment accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 6.32% during the forecasted period
• On basis of vehicle type segmentpassenger cars holds the market share of 79.44% in 2016
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Study Objectives of Automotive Fleet Leasing Market
• To study detail of automotive fleet leasing market by lease type, vehicle type, passenger cars type, and by region in forecasted period 2022.
• To identify the market dynamics of automotive fleet leasing market dynamics by drivers, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
• To analyze various factors like value chain analysis and porters five forces model.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segment with respect to North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of specified company.
• Manufacturers and distributors of automotive fleet leasing market.
• Suppliers and traders of automotive fleet leasing market.
• Government, associations and industrial bodies.
• Investors and Trade experts.
• Consulting in automotive experts.
vehicle fleet management
fleet management services
car fleet management
truck leasing companies
corporate fleet management
vehicle leasing companies
top fleet management companies
car leasing companies
Table Of Contents – Major Key Points
1 Executive Summary 12
2 Introduction 14
2.1 Definition 14
2.2 Scope of the Study 14
2.3 Assumptions 14
2.4 Market Structure 15
3 Research Methodology 16
3.1 Research Process 16
3.2 Primary Research 16
3.2.1 Secondary Research 17
3.3 Market Size Estimation 17
3.4 Forecast Model 19
4 Market Dynamics 20
4.1.1 Growing awareness about the benefit of fleet leasing among customers 20
4.1.2 The high growth potential for leasing market due to growing demand for leased cars 21
4.1.3 People shifting from vehicle purchase to vehicle leasing 21
4.2 Restraints 22
4.2.1 Pay for the original equipment at the time of collision 22
4.2.2 Restriction in car leasing agreement 22
4.3 Opportunity 22
4.3.1 Growth opportunity through leveraging 22
5 Market Factor Analysis 23
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 23
5.1.1 Threat of New Entrants 23
5.1.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers 24
5.1.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers 24
5.1.4 Threat of Substitutes 24
5.1.5 Rivalry 24
5.2 Supply Chain Analysis 25
6 Global Automotive Fleet Leasing Market, By Lease Type 26
6.1 Overview 27
6.1.1 Open-Ended 29
6.1.2 Closed Ended 29
7 Global Automotive Fleet Leasing Market, By Vehicle Type 30
7.1 Overview 31
7.1.1 Passenger Cars 32
7.1.2 Commercial vehicle 33
8 Global Automotive Fleet Leasing Market, by Passenger Cars Type 34
8.1 Overview 35
8.1.1 SUV’s 36
8.1.2 Hatchback 37
8.1.3 Sedan 37
9 Global Automotive Fleet Leasing Market, By Region 38
9.1 Introduction 39
9.2 North America 41
9.2.1 U.S. 44
9.2.2 Canada 45
9.3 Europe 47
9.3.1 Germany 49
9.3.2 U.K. 51
9.3.3 France 52
9.3.4 Italy 54
9.3.5 Rest of the Europe 56
9.4 Asia-Pacific 58
9.4.1 China 60
9.4.2 Japan 62
9.4.3 India 63
9.4.4 Rest of Asia-PAcifc 65
9.5 Rest of the World 67
9.5.1 Latin America 69
9.5.2 Middle East & Africa 71
For more information or any query mail at email@example.com
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports features an exhaustive list of market research reports from hundreds of publishers worldwide. We boast a database spanning virtually every market category and an even more comprehensive collection of market research reports under these categories and sub-categories.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349