Global automotive data monetization market revenue growth is driven due to increased application of advanced analytics and Big Data in automotive manufacturing and to provide more advanced features and services in vehicles, reduce operational costs and investment, and enhance driver and passenger safety. Vehicles are getting increasingly more connected to each other and advancements in road infrastructure and increase in number of sensors being used is resulting in generation of vast data volumes. Data collected can be leveraged and monetized, but this is currently at a nascent stage.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/702
The report provides an extensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the Automotive Data Monetization industry and covers the companies’ profiles, product portfolio, manufacturing and production capacity, market reach and share, revenue generation, and strategic business initiatives undertaken by the companies. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive strengths of the players and offers an individual analysis of the key competitors. Major companies profiled in the report are Continental AG, Tech Mahindra Limited, IBM Corporation, Harman International, Tesla, Microsoft Corporation, Wejo Limited, Oracle, Caruso GmbH, and The Floow Limited.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Predictive maintenance enables insights about the need for maintenance of vehicles before a breakdown occurs. Predictive maintenance analyzes data generated from connected vehicles to understand the need for maintenance with current vehicle sensor data. It saves additional maintenance cost, increases efficiency of vehicles, and improves experience of both customers and companies. It also helps in saving lives from unexpected accidents.
- Cloud segment accounted for a larger revenue share in 2020 due to better scalability, improved cost-efficiency, increased reliability, and faster time to access new technologies as a readily available service. Cloud-based deployment is key solution for OEMs due to the above benefits.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to rise in demand for connected cars, integration of IoT in the automotive sector, and increasingly stringent vehicle safety norms. Moreover, steady deployment of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) in the U.S is further driving growth of the automotive data monetization market in the region.
Global Automotive Data Monetization Market Scope and Size
The Automotive Data Monetization Market is further segmented into product types, application spectrum, end-user industries, and technology, among others. The analysis of the different segments offers a deeper insight into the different growth factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- End-use Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Predictive Maintenance
- Mobility as a service (MaaS)
Additionally, the report offers market share data for the global spread of the Automotive Data Monetization industry. Key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa are studied to assess the market size, market share, production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, and revenue contributions. Furthermore, the regions are also studied to understand the operations of the key players located in the region.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/702
Key Reasons to Buy This Report:
- The report evaluates the most prominent market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities, and threats.
- It entails a detailed inspection of the Automotive Data Monetization market, elaborating on its core segments. The report conducts historical and future assessments of the market dynamics and offers precise data in a well-organized order.
- The report provides the reader with a deep understanding of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and powerful business tactics.
- Furthermore, the report identifies the key regions and segments that influence the Automotive Data Monetization market.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automotive Data Monetization Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automotive Data Monetization Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rise in vehicle connectivity fueling the demand for monetizing data
18.104.22.168. Need for creating customer value proposition
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Cybersecurity risk
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automotive-data-monetization-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia