In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global automatic soap dispenser market report.
The automatic soap dispenser market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2019–2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global automatic soap dispenser market would realize an absolute growth of 113% – a leap of over $760 million revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- Pushed by the demand from the commercial segment to mitigate the risks of COVID-19, the overall shipment of automatic soap dispensers will reach over 30 million units by 2025 registering a CAGR of about 12% during 2019-2025.
- Contributing over $530 million incremental revenue during 2019-2025, passive infrared-based automatic soap dispensers offer a lucrative revenue potential opportunity for market vendors.
- Wall-mounted units will witness an absolute growth of nearly 110% and contribute over $400 million revenue opportunity between 2019 and 2025.
- Europe and North America to offer a combined $450-million revenue opportunity for market vendors during the forecast period. Both of these regions are likely to constitute nearly 60% market share in 2025 in unit shipment terms.
- Automatic soap dispenser retailers have been focusing on omni-channel strategies to build customer relationships which may prove their lifeline to repel the growing onslaught from online retailers. The online market is expected to witness YOY growth over 15% during the forecast period.
- Development of eco-friendly options revolving around green technology has emerged as one of the prime unique selling points for vendors. They have started promoting words such as “less carbon emission” or “eco-friendliness” as one of the key features of their products.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by mount, refill, sensor, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 9 key vendors and 39 other vendors
The global automatic soap dispenser products have witnessed a significant rise in demand over the last few years. This can majorly be attributed to the growing trend of smart restroom technology. The market is highly dependent on the demand for hygiene and sanitation solutions from several end-users, including hospitality, healthcare, commercial, residential, and government. Increasing innovations in the touchless industry, coupled with the growing number of hospitals or hotels, are expected to propel the demand for automated cleaning products.
Currently, the world is fighting one of the most infectious viruses – COVID-19. This has impacted not only the life and health of the people but has also brought the global economy to a standstill. The major regions, such as the US, Italy, Spain, France, the UK, Germany, Canada, and China, are the most affected. Disruptions in the value chain processes of several business segments are expected to increase, thereby affecting the automatic soap dispenser market share. The impact, however, will be exceptionally low. The market will not be affected much owing to the outbreak, and the demand lost during Q1–Q2 2020, will be mitigated by the surge in demand in the second half of 2020.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the automatic soap dispenser market during the forecast period:
- Expansion of Real Estate and Hospitality Industry
- Increased Investment in IoT by Vendors
- Concerns over Hand Hygiene
- Trend for Smart Washrooms
The study considers the present scenario of the automatic soap dispenser market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Automatic Soap Dispenser Market Segmentation
The global automatic soap dispenser market research report includes a detailed segmentation by mount, refill, sensor, end-user, and geography. The global wall mounted automatic soap dispenser market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2019–2025. Wall-mounted soap dispensers act as hygienic solutions for hand-washing stations at toilets or doorways in shopping malls and hospitals. These products offer the ability to be mounted on the wall, thereby providing the utmost accessibility and convenience to users.
Countertop automatic soap dispensers are gaining traction in the market, particularly in the luxury segment. These products offer aesthetic appearance to the washroom with their elegant, minimalist aesthetic, and striking designs. With the adoption of the latest technology, countertop sensor-based dispensers are anticipated to witness a surge.
Liquid soap dispensers are gaining demand from commercial bathrooms owing to the convenience these products offer. In comparison to foam and spray-based products, liquid soap dispensers offer higher compatibility with a range of different soaps. Foam soap dispensers are witnessing growth in the market. Foaming dispensers are considerably affordable, hygienic, efficient, and score high on sustainability. Foam-based products are beneficial for the environment. Spray-based soap dispensers are profoundly used in hotels, restaurants, or bars. With the ability to be used for hand washes up to 2,000 times using a single refill cartridge, this product is increasingly minimizing the need for refill effort. Antimicrobial push bars appear seamlessly incorporated into the design for a cleaner presentation, thereby providing ease in pressing as well as releasing soap. Spray-based soap dispensers contribute significantly to the cleanliness of handwashing stations, thus preventing the chances of cross-contamination.
The rapid automated solutions adoption and the progression of Industry 4.0 imply the increasing demand for motion and presence detection for enhanced safety and control. Radar sensors are gaining significant traction owing to accelerating diversification and commercialization. Radar sensors are widely used in touchless technology, which is incorporated in smart bathrooms. Touchless products such as automatic soap dispensers are improvising the usage of these sensors in their product segments, thereby increasing traction in the market.
Smart bathrooms and kitchens are gaining significant traction among households. Residents nowadays are focusing on maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, which is likely to increase the demand for automatic soap dispensers. The growing need for convenient, sanitary hygiene products among consumers is expected to propel the demand during the forecast period.
Smart sensor technology offers automated solutions in several end-user segments with an enhanced and convenient consumer experience. The trend for smart bathrooms at public places to maintain hygiene is gaining significant traction in the market. The growing adoption of sensor-activated products such as automatic faucets, automatic paper towel dispensers, and automatic soap dispensers is profoundly used in public places such as shopping malls, high-end office buildings, and multiplexes.
Segmentation by Mounts
- Wall Mounted
Segmentation by Refill
Segmentation by Sensor
- Passive Infrared
Segmentation by End-user
- Corporate Spaces
- Government & Defense
Insights by Geography
In terms of retail sales, the North American region is one of the largest markets in the automatic soap dispenser industry. The growing concern to prevent infections in several healthcare facilities, due to increasing healthcare-acquired diseases is driving the market. Modern healthcare facilities in North America are engaged in employing several types of invasive procedures and devices for treating the patients and doctors for supporting cleanliness and hygiene at such places. With the expansion of the real estate sector, the improvement in hygiene facilities. Currently, there is a collective effort among urban planners, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and public-private partnerships to develop stringent measures to maintain hygiene standards. Increasing international travel, along with companies leaning on increasing the number of business trips and travel demand, is expected to contribute favorably to the rise in travel industry growth.
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- Nordic Countries
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- GOJO Industries
- OPHARDT Hygiene
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The 3M Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ableman International
- American Specialties
- Askon Hygiene Products
- Bobrick Washroom Equipment
- Bradley Australia
- Brightwell Dispensers
- Bright Pancar
- Cera Sanitaryware
- Deb Group (SC Johnson Professionals)
- Essity Hygiene
- Hokwang Industries
- Jaquar Group
- JVD Group
- Kutol Products Company
- Marc Systems
- Newell Brands
- Palmer Fixture
- PHS Group
- Toshi Automatic Systems (TASPL)
- Shenzhen City Itas In-Tech Sanitary Wares
- Shenzhen Svavo Intelligent Technology (SVAVO)
- Sloan Valve Company
- Spartan Chemical Company
- Stern Engineering
- Terramica Ceramics & Automation India
- Vectair Systems
- ZAF Enterprises
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the automatic soap dispenser market size and growth forecast during the period 2020-2025?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the North America automatic soap dispenser market?
- Which segment accounted for the largest automatic soap dispenser market share?
- Who are the key players in the automatic soap dispenser market, and what is the market share of Gojo Industries?
- How is the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the growth of the market forecast to 2025?
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States