The global automated test equipment marketsize is estimated to reach USD 8.68 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of System on Chip (SoC) coupled with high demand for consumer electronics is anticipated to drive the growth. Growing electronic content in automotive sector and penetration of smartphones is expected to drive the market. Furthermore, the demand for Automated Test Equipment (ATE) in manufacturing industry as the test equipment save the manufacturing cost and helps in eliminating the defective devices is projected to continue fueling the market.
Miniaturization has spurred demand across various semiconductor manufacturing companies. Additionally, considerable technological advancements coupled with design complexity and the need for adequate testing is expected to positively impact the growth. Developments in semiconductor manufacturing processes along with expansion of wireless networks in developing nations is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the global market.
The growth of ATE market is primarily driven by semiconductor manufacturing companies which focus on cost-effective testing. Semiconductor manufacturing companies no longer consider fabrication costs as a factor for profit margin in semiconductor chip manufacturing. Semiconductor companies focus on improving their fabrication technology and look for efficient ways of testing to reduce losses due to damages. Advancements in smartphones, tablets, and SoC-based products is creating demand for greater functionality in ATE. As connected devices get smaller, more powerful, and multifaceted; they face design, application, and fabrication challenges, increasing the product demand.
Increasing design complexities along with major technological inventions such as advanced Design for Test (DFT) and adaptive testing are some of the key factors driving the automatic test equipment market. Moreover, recent innovations in Internet of Things (IoT) devices, autonomous vehicles, along with significant changes in the defense and aerospace sectors have significantly transformed the market dynamics.
Non-memory automated test equipment product segment is expected to hold significant market share over the forecast period owing to the increasing number of microcontroller-based applications and demand of the automotive sector. Revenue from IT and telecommunications sector is projected to witness significant growth in the forthcoming years. Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of semiconductor industries in the region. Key market players include Aemulus Holdings Bhd (“Aemulus”); Chroma ATE Inc.; and Teradyne Inc.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment-market
Automated Test Equipment Market Report Highlights
• The growth of automated test equipment market is driven by the significant use of the test equipment in automotive and semiconductor industry
• In the product segment, Non-memory ATE held the largest market share in 2019 and is estimated to witness the second fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the expansion of consumer electronics, growing number of microcontroller-based application, and other such factors
• In the vertical segment, IT and telecommunication is estimated to continue holding the largest market share in the forthcoming years, owing to the increased focus on effective communication
• The automotive segment is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing integration of the electronic devices in the automobile industry
• North America is estimated to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to the high investment in aerospace and defense couple with technological innovations
• Key market players include Aemulus Holdings Bhd (“Aemulus”); Chroma ATE Inc.; Aeroflex Inc. (a subsidiary of Cobham plc); Astronics Corporation; Advantest Corporation; LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation); Teradyne Inc.; STAr Technologies Inc. (a subsidiary of Innotech Corporation); Tesec Corporation; Roos Instruments, Inc.; Marvin Test Solutions Inc.; and Danaher Corporation. Teradyne Inc.; LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation); and Advantest Corporation dominated majority of global market share.
For Requesting a Sample Copy Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment-market/request/rs1
Automated Test Equipment Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global automated test equipment market based on product, vertical, and region:
Automated Test Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027
• Non-Memory ATE
• Memory ATE
• Discrete ATE
Automated Test Equipment Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Aerospace & Defense
• IT & Telecommunications
Automated Test Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Fill The Pre-Order Enquiry Form For The Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/453/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States