The Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Autism Spectrum Disorder Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Autism Spectrum Disorder treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder companies working in the treatment market are Mindmed, Finch Therapeutics Group, Axial Therapeutics, Hoffmann-La Roche, STALICLA, Axial Therapeutics, GW Pharmaceuticals, MapLight Therapeutics, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie, and others, are developing therapies for the Autism Spectrum Disorder treatment
- Emerging Autism Spectrum Disorder therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- MM-402, FIN 211, AB-2004 PTR, RO6953958, STP 1, AB-2004, Cannabidiol, ML 004, Tasimelteon, Cariprazine, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Autism Spectrum Disorder market in the coming years.
- In June 2023, “A 26-Week, Multicenter, Open-Label, Flexible-dose Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of Cariprazine in the Treatment of Pediatric Participants with Schizophrenia, Bipolar I Disorder, or Autism Spectrum Disorder” was the name of the experiment that Abbvie started.
- In August 2022, Neuralli, the first gut-brain medicinal probiotic, was released by Bened Life. Produced domestically in the United States, Neuralli is formulated using the trademarked L. plantarum PS128 probiotic strain to treat neurological diseases such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and Parkinson’s disease (PD) and to enhance mental well-being.
- In July 2022, “An 8-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 3 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Cariprazine in the Treatment of Pediatric Subjects (5 to 17 Years of Age) With Autism Spectrum Disorder” was the name of the experiment that AbbVie started.
- In April 2022, According to XRHealth, the portal to the healthcare metaverse, patients with autism can now receive treatment in the US using their virtual and augmented reality therapy. It is anticipated that these advancements would stimulate drug development and accelerate market expansion.
- In March 2022, STALICLA, a clinical-stage biotech firm based in Switzerland that specializes in omics-based drug development for individuals with neurodevelopmental disorders (NDDs), has announced the completion of phase 1b studies for its primary therapeutic candidate, STP1, with great success. The first use of STALICLA’s precision medicine discovery platform in autism spectrum disorders is made possible by these clinical data.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Overview
A developmental disorder brought on by variations in the brain is known as autism spectrum disorder (ASD). A known difference, such as a hereditary disease, exists in some individuals with ASD. There are still unknown causes. According to scientists, ASD is caused by a variety of factors that interact to alter how people typically grow.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Autism Spectrum Disorder Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- MM-402: Mindmed
- FIN 211: Finch Therapeutics Group
- AB-2004 PTR: Axial Therapeutics
- RO6953958: Hoffmann-La Roche
- STP 1: STALICLA
- AB-2004: Axial Therapeutics
- Cannabidiol: GW Pharmaceuticals
- ML 004: MapLight Therapeutics
- Tasimelteon: Vanda Pharmaceuticals
- Cariprazine: AbbVie
Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment by Product Type
- Autism Spectrum Disorder By Stage and Product Type
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment by Route of Administration
- Autism Spectrum Disorder By Stage and Route of Administration
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessment by Molecule Type
- Autism Spectrum Disorder by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Autism Spectrum Disorder Report covers around products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Autism Spectrum Disorder product details are provided in the report. Download the Autism Spectrum Disorder pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Autism Spectrum Disorder therapies
Some of the key companies in the Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorder are – Q BioMed Inc., PaxMedica, Yamo Pharmaceuticals, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Curemark, LLC, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Axial Therapeutics, Novartis AG, STALICLA, and others.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Analysis:
The Autism Spectrum Disorder pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Autism Spectrum Disorder market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Autism Spectrum Disorder drugs and therapies
Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Market Drivers
- Increase in prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), rise in demand for early diagnosis are some of the important factors that are fueling the Autism Spectrum Disorder Market.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, lack of Approved Drugs, high cost of treatment & diagnosis and other factors are creating obstacles in the Autism Spectrum Disorder Market growth.
Scope of Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Autism Spectrum Disorder Companies: Mindmed, Finch Therapeutics Group, Axial Therapeutics, Hoffmann-La Roche, STALICLA, Axial Therapeutics, GW Pharmaceuticals, MapLight Therapeutics, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, AbbVie, and others
- Key Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapies: MM-402, FIN 211, AB-2004 PTR, RO6953958, STP 1, AB-2004, Cannabidiol, ML 004, Tasimelteon, Cariprazine, and others
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapeutic Assessment: Autism Spectrum Disorder current marketed and Autism Spectrum Disorder emerging therapies
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Dynamics: Autism Spectrum Disorder market drivers and Autism Spectrum Disorder market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Autism Spectrum Disorder Report Introduction
2. Autism Spectrum Disorder Executive Summary
3. Autism Spectrum Disorder Overview
4. Autism Spectrum Disorder- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Autism Spectrum Disorder Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Autism Spectrum Disorder Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Autism Spectrum Disorder Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Autism Spectrum Disorder Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Autism Spectrum Disorder Preclinical Stage Products
10. Autism Spectrum Disorder Therapeutics Assessment
11. Autism Spectrum Disorder Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Autism Spectrum Disorder Key Companies
14. Autism Spectrum Disorder Key Products
15. Autism Spectrum Disorder Unmet Needs
16 . Autism Spectrum Disorder Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Autism Spectrum Disorder Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Autism Spectrum Disorder Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States