DelveInsight has added a new research study on Atopic Dermatitis Market Report with detailed information on the overview, market insights, drugs industry, treatment, growth, size, share, trends, during the forecast period of 2017 to 2030
Atopic Dermatitis Overview
Atopic dermatitis (AD), also known as atopic eczema, is a type of inflammation of the skin (dermatitis). It results in itchy, red, swollen, and cracked skin. Clear fluid may come from the affected areas, which often thickens over time. While the condition may occur at any age, it typically starts in childhood with changing severity over the years.
Download Full PDF Sample copy of Atopic Dermatitis Market Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/atopic-dermatitis-ad-market
Atopic Dermatitis Market: Regions Covered
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies involved in Atopic Dermatitis Market Report are:-
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi
- Japan Tobacco and Torii Pharmaceutical
- Eli Lilly
- And many others
Atopic Dermatitis Symptoms
The cause is unknown but believed to involve genetics, immune system dysfunction, environmental exposures, and difficulties with the permeability of the skin. If one identical twin is affected, there is an 85% chance the other also has the condition. Those who live in cities and dry climates are more commonly affected. Exposure to certain chemicals or frequent hand washing makes symptoms worse. While emotional stress may make the symptoms worse. The disorder is not contagious. The diagnosis is typically based on the signs and symptoms.
Atopic Dermatitis Causes
Atopic eczema causes the skin to become itchy, dry, cracked and sore. Some people only have small patches of dry skin, but others may experience widespread inflamed skin all over the body. Inflamed skin can become red on lighter skin, and darker brown, purple or grey on darker skin. This can also be more difficult to see on darker skin. People with atopic eczema usually have periods when symptoms are less noticeable, as well as periods when symptoms become more severe (flare-ups).
Currently, there is no cure for AD; however, it can be effectively managed with current treatment options. The pattern of the disease and its severity determine the kind of treatment the patient ought to receive. Treatment options include topical treatments like emollients, topical corticosteroids (TCS), antibiotics, topical calcineurin inhibitors (TCIs), and systemic treatment such as immunosuppressant, corticosteroids, and phototherapy. Drugs such as Eucrisa (Crisaborole), Dupixent (Dupilumab), Corectim ointment and Olumiant (baricitinib) are approved for AD.
Atopic Dermatitis Market Insights
When AD is mild, dermatologists may begin treatment by asking patients to avoid known triggers and to moisturize regularly to protect and strengthen the skin barrier. The maintenance therapy for AD consists of the liberal use of emollients and daily bathing practice with soap-free cleansers.
Atopic Dermatitis Market Forecast
The current US market for AD is dominated by several topical treatment options such as emollients, topical corticosteroids (TCS) +antibiotics, topical calcineurin inhibitors (TCIs), Eucrisa ointment and systemic treatment such as immunosuppressant, corticosteroids, Dupixent and others (phototherapy).
Atopic Dermatitis: Expected Launch of Therapies
Abrocitinib (PF-04965842), FB-401, Difamilast (OPA-15406) and ARQ-151 (Roflumilast cream), Rinvoq (ABR-494), Lebrikizumab (LY3650150), Etrasimod (APD334), FB825, Nemolizumab (CD14152), Tralokinumab ± TCS, DS107, Bermekimab, KY1005, Q301 (zileuton) and Ruxolitinib cream, may increase market size in the coming years, assisted by an increase in prevalent population of AD.
Read Detailed Table of content of Atopic Dermatitis Market Report
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Atopic Dermatitis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Atopic Dermatitis
4. Atopic Dermatitis: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Atopic Dermatitis: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Atopic Dermatitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Atopic Dermatitis Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Atopic Dermatitis: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Atopic Dermatitis
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Key Questions Answered in the Atopic Dermatitis Market report-
- What was the Atopic Dermatitis market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Atopic Dermatitis total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Atopic Dermatitis market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Atopic Dermatitis market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Atopic Dermatitis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Atopic Dermatitis market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
How Does This Atopic Dermatitis Market Insights Help?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Atopic Dermatitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Atopic Dermatitis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Atopic Dermatitis in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Atopic Dermatitis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Atopic Dermatitis market.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States