(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Ataxia Telangiectasia Pipeline
“Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) market. A detailed picture of the Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) is a rare inherited disorder that affects the nervous system, immune system, and other body systems. This disorder is characterized by progressive difficulty in coordinating movements (ataxia) beginning in early childhood, usually before age 5. Affected individuals tend to have high amount of a protein called alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) in their blood. It is categorized as Typical (childhood onset) and Atypical (adult onset). Mutations in the Ataxia-Telangiectasia mutated kinase (ATM) gene cause ataxia-telangiectasia. The ATM gene provides instructions for making a protein that helps control cell division and is involved in DNA repair. This protein plays an important role in the normal development and activity of several body systems, including the nervous system and immune system. Without this protein, cells become unstable and eventually die. Cells in the part of the brain involved in coordinating movements (the cerebellum) are particularly affected by loss of the ATM protein.
View Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ataxia-telangiectasia-at-pipeline-insight
Ataxia Telangiectasia Pipeline
The dynamics of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies and incremental healthcare spending across the world. The launch of emerging therapies is expected during the forecast period of 2020–2030. The pipeline of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) is not vigorous. Owing to the positive outcomes of the some of the rare candidates during the developmental stage by key players, such as Ery Del SpA (EryDex System), IntraBio (IB1001), and others, wherein the market size of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) is expected to create a significant positive shift.
Ery Del SpA is developing EryDex System, which is in phase III clinical development trial for the patients with Ataxia-Telangiectasia. The EryDex System (EDS) is used to load dexamethasone sodium phosphate (DSP) into autologous erythrocytes, creating the EryDex System end product (EDS-EP). EryDex is a novel, proprietary method of encapsulating a potent steroid, dexamethasone sodium phosphate, in red blood cells allowing for its gradual dephosphorylation and release of dexamethasone in a patient’s circulation for up to 30 days, providing the potential for effective treatment and preventing the unacceptable systemic side effects of oral or intravenous steroid treatment. EryDel has also received Orphan Drug designation in the US and EU, for EryDex System for the treatment of the disease. IB1001 is being developed by IntraBio which is in phase II clinical developmental trial in patients with Ataxia-Telangiectasia. The US Food and Drug Administration has granted Orphan Drug Designation to IB1000s for the treatment of Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T). The company anticipates the trial to be completed by September 2020. The company has evaluated the effect of IB1000s in pre-clinical and compassionate use studies to evaluate the therapeutic value of IB1000s for the treatment of A-T, as well as additional inherited cerebellar ataxias with its collaborators.
Emerging therapies included in the report
- EryDex System: EryDel
- IB1001: IntraBio
Ataxia Telangiectasia Report Scope
- The Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT).
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ataxia-telangiectasia-at-pipeline-insight
Table of content
1. Report Introduction
2. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT)
3. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Current Treatment Patterns
4. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Discontinued Products
13. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Product Profiles
14. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Key Companies
15. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Unmet Needs
18. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Future Perspectives
19. Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
- Ataxia Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States