Polymer Coating market is flourishing owing to the major use in transportation and furniture industries. APEJ region excluding Japan is continuously standing on the pedestal in terms of consumption and growth.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The polymer coated fabrics market earned a major part of revenue from woven textiles materials and covered almost 1/3rd of the market in 2017. Manufacturers are estimating a considerable growth for non-woven polymer market in the year 2022. The market will expand in terms of value and revenue, thereby, paving a path for opportunities in the market.
“With the noticeable expansion of textile, furniture and transportation industry, there has been a tremendous surge in demand for polymers coated fabrics across the globe. On the basis of end-use, medical sector and geotextile industry will also see a promising growth in near future,” says the FMI Analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2270
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market – Key Highlights
- Transportation applications of polymer coated fabric will lose traction, while industrial applications will create an incremental opportunity of US$ 1 BN by 2022.
- The global polymer coated fabrics market is expected to grow at a rapid pace in Asia-Pacific region due to increasing agricultural and sports activities.
- On the basis of end-use, industrial applications will witness an expansion, registering a rise in CAGR of 6%.
- On the basis of region, North America will see proper promotion during the assessment period.
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market – Driving Factors
- Due to increased production of canopies, roofing and awnings, demand for coated fabrics is rising globally.
- Innumerable use in medical devices, geotextiles, sports and agriculture drives the market to a great extent.
- Knitted polymers and non-woven polymers will gain proper momentum and pave tracks for multiple opportunities.
- Owing to the physical and mechanical advantages that coated fabrics provide, demand for polyethylene coated fabric will witness a proper growth.
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market – Key Restraints
- Defects in woven polymers like burl marks and spoiled fillings can lower the demand in woven textile industry.
- Limited use in transportation sector is already causing hindrance and use of coated fabrics in this sector will decline gradually.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2270
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
Strict lockdown and social distancing is likely to reduce the production of canopies and awnings. Key producers and players are likely to shift towards a greener approach, helping the environment to remain clean and safe. Chemical manufacturers are planning to invest into renewable technologies.
Key players in the market include 3M Company, BASF SE, Saint-Gobain, Akzo Nobel NV, PPG Industries, Inc., E I du Pont de Nemours and Company, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd., The Valspar Corp, and Bayer AG.
Companies are planning to take up unique strategies to expand their market and gain profit. For an instance, key players and manufacturers have planned to take a greener approach and are investing in better renewable technologies.
More on the report
This report presents an analysis on the basis of segments including product type (vinyl coated, PE coated) textile material type, application and region (North America, Europe, Latin America etc.)
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Chemical and Materials Landscape
Sulphur Coated Urea Market FMI’s analysis presents segmentation on the basis of type, production and region. The report highlights changing dynamics and trends in the market.
Super Absorbent Polymer Market Find insights on product types, end-use and region. The report provides market scenario and the growth prospects of the global super absorbent polymer market for the period 2015 to 2020.
Fluoropolymers Market FMI’s report highlights segmentation on the basis of form, type and region. It gives a backdrop analysis, changes in market dynamics and assessment of the trajectory of the market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom