The ASEAN Ceramics Market size is projected to value at USD 69.08 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2025. The emerging construction industry and the increasing government expenditure on infrastructural development are poised to positively impact market growth in the upcoming years. The growing demand for ceramic tiles in offices, restaurants, resorts, and malls is projected to stimulate product demand growth in the coming eight years.
The product category of ceramics has been bifurcated into traditional and advance ceramics wherein, the traditional segment is emerging due to its increasing use in the manufacturing of tableware, porcelain tiles, and clay bricks. The advance segment is poised to grow during the projected years primarily due to their ability to work under severe conditions. These materials showcase a higher level of industrial efficiency which has led to the rising product demand from different industries including automotive, cutting tools, defense, and heavy machinery.
To download the sample PDF of “ASEAN Ceramics Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/asean-ceramics-market/request-sample
Ceramic tiles held the largest application segment with a share of 25.5% based on revenue in 2016. The number of construction contracts is rising due to the demand for the renovation of the existing buildings and residential infrastructure, especially in developing countries like Malaysia and Indonesia thus contributing to the regional market growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/asean-ceramics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The ASEAN ceramics market was worth USD 33.98 billion in 2016 and is poised to register a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to the rising demand for the products in construction, industrial, and housing applications.
• The medical division is expected to observe the fastest growth based on revenue with a CAGR of above 8.5% from 2017 to 2025 due to the rising use of ceramics in the medical industry for orthopedic functions.
• The traditional segment held the leading share in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of around 8 % over the forecast period. The advance segment is predicted to observe higher growth due to the rising applications of high-performance applications.
• Indonesia is expected to witness considerable growth in the next eight years due to substantial growth in the housing & construction and medical industries. The region is expected to register a CAGR of 10.5% based on revenue over the forecast years.
• Acquisitions held the highest share among various strategic initiatives adopted by players in the ASEAN ceramics industry. For example, Saint-Gobain, in July 2017, acquired Kirkson Industrial Reinforcements GmbH, aiming at the consolidation of their position in the high-performance segment for the housing & construction vertical.
Million Insights has segmented the ASEAN ceramics market on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
ASEAN Ceramics Product Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
ASEAN Ceramics Application Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Sanitary ware
• Table & ornamental ware
• Bricks, roof tiles and pipes
• Ceramic tiles
• Decorative ceramic tiles
• Fine art ceramics
ASEAN Ceramics End Use Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Housing & construction
ASEAN Ceramics Country Outlook (Volume, Million Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
Browse the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Automotive Axle Market – The global automotive axle market size is projected to be USD 64.79 billion by 2027. The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 1.1% over the forecast duration. Rising demand for hybrid and luxury vehicles along with long-sized trailers are attributing to the growth of the market.
• China Testing, Inspection & Certification Market – The China testing, inspection and certification (TIC) market size is projected to reach USD 61.8 billion by 2027. Due to the changing lifestyle of Chinese people and the growing awareness regarding quality and safety of products including electronic appliances, cosmetics, food products, and personal care products among consumers are major factors expected to drive the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar