The global Aromatherapy Carrier Oil Market is expected to account for USD 1.90 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 10%. Growing awareness and increasing use of therapeutic carrier oils has led to high market growth. Aromatherapy is considered an alternative to medicinal therapy for treatment of a wide range of conditions. Thus, with growing awareness about the field of alternative & complementary medicine, therapeutic-grade carrier oils are increasingly being adopted due to their healing properties.
In addition, adoption of natural products has increased as a number of adverse effects are associated with pharmaceutical products. For instance, apricot kernel oil is widely used for skin & hair care and scar & pain management as well as in manufacturing of soaps.
Aromatherapy products such as carrier oils have also been proven to be highly effective in pain management and healing of wounds & cuts. These products consist of healing as well as antibacterial properties.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Aromatherapy Carrier Oil Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aromatherapy-carrier-oil-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Cosmetics segment dominated the aromatherapy carrier oils market in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period owing to increase in incidence of skin and hair problems
- Medical segment also held significant share in 2018 owing to growing awareness about the various types of therapeutic-grade products available
- Rapid industrialization and increasing consumer awareness regarding new medical practices have led to an increase in demand for these products globally
- In 2018, personal care segment was expected to witness lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to increase in use of carrier oils as a base for manufacturing soaps
- North America held the largest market share in 2018 owing to rise in the number of key players introducing therapeutic grade products in the U.S.
- Lucrative trading opportunities have led to an increase in growth potential of the European market
- Asia Pacific is projected to exhibit significant growth rate over the forecast period due to growing awareness pertaining to aromatherapy as well as rise in incidence of skin disorders in this region
- Some of the key companies are Edens Garden, Rocky Mountain Oils, Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Falcon Essential Oils, FLORIHANA, and Moksha Lifestyle Products
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6333/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the aromatherapy carrier oils market on the basis of application and region:
Aromatherapy Carrier Oils Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Skin Care
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
- Pain Management
- Cold & Cough
Aromatherapy Carrier Oils Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
U.S. Aromatherapy Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-aromatherapy-market
Aromatherapy Market – https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aromatherapy-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States