Straits Research Report, supported by The Worldwide Aquaculture market and the Global Aquaculture Market report encloses vital statistical data of sales and revenue based on leading segment such as type, regions, applications, technology, and elite players in the global Aquaculture industry. The global aquaculture market was valued at USD 134 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach a value of USD 250.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.16% during the forecast period, 2019–2026. Awareness regarding the benefits of seafood consumption is encouraging aquaculture activities. In regions such as inland areas where natural fishing habitats are absent, aquaculture comes to the rescue by regularly supplying seafood to consumers. Thus, despite the absence of fishing habitats, the aquaculture market is on the rise.
Grab a Free Sample PDF copy of the Aquaculture Market Report 2019 @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/Aquaculture-Market/request-sample
The Major Players Covered in this Report: Pentair plc. (U.S.), AKVA group (Norway), Xylem Inc (U.S.), Aquaculture Equipment Ltd (U.K.), Aquaculture System Technologies (U.S.), Luxsol (Belgium), Pioneer Group (Taiwan), CPI Equipment Inc (U.S.), Asakua (Turkey), FREA Aquacultue Solution (Denmark), Lifegard Aquatics (U.S.), Tan International Ltd (U.K.), Reef Industries Inc (U.S.), Auqafarm Equipment AS (Norway), and Aquaculture of Texas, Inc (U.S.). & More.
By Environment Type, Marine Water, Freshwater, Brackish Water
By Product Type, Crabs, Crustaceans, Mackerels, Milkfish, Mollusks, Salmons, Sea Brasses, Sea Bream, Trouts, Others
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2019 to 2026
Buy Full Report with Detail Analysis with COVID-19 Impact –
The report is a valued asset for the active players, new participants, and future investors, and provides a comprehensive assessment across regions such as:
Growing Domestic Demand and Expanding Pharmaceutical Sector to Drive the Demand for Aquaculture in the APAC Region
Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the global Aquaculture market during the forecast period 2017-2026. The growth in this region can be attributed to the presence of emerging economies like India, China, Japan, Vietnam, and Indonesia, which account for the largest share in this region. India is one of the largest producers of Aquaculture and a major exporter of the product to various countries across the globe. India accounts for around 80% of the world’s exports of Aquaculture. The favorable climatic conditions and growth of agricultural inputs and allied services like cold storage and warehousing in India are prompting higher production.
Key Aquaculture Market Trends:
– The report identifies, determines, and forecasts the Global Aquaculture Market segments based on their type, sub-type, technology used, applications, end-users, and regions.
– Industry to Industry Holds Largest Share in the Aquaculture Market
– It examines the micro-markets based on their growth trends, development patterns, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market.
– Demand from Regional / geographical is Expected to Drive the Growth
– Rising Adoption of Market Segments in the Aquaculture Growth
– North American, Europe is Expected to Witness Higher Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
– It studies the competitive developments such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), research and development (R&D) activities, product developments, and expansions in the Global Aquaculture Market.
- Product Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors, Importers, and Exporters
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industry Bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food Agriculture Organization (FAO), and others
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: aditya
Email: Send Email
Address:Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, , 10022 New York, NY, USA, 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States