A rising demand to disinfect hospitals to restrict the spread of germs and infections are driving the demand for the market.
Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market Size – USD 17.97 Billion in 2019, Growth – CAGR of 6.6%, Industry Trends – Increasing incidence of COVID-19.
The global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market is forecasted to reach USD 30.17 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market for antiseptic and disinfectant is witnessing increased demand due to the rise in the number of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs). Moreover, the rise in the infectious virus has also created a demand for the product.
The growing awareness among people regarding the benefits of the market and advancement in technology has spurred the demand for antiseptic and disinfectant products. The surge in the number of surgeries has also impacted market growth.
Certain regulations, like the Affordable Care Act, have encouraged hospitals to adopt a cleaner and safer regime to maintain cleaner infrastructure and facilities. A recent outbreak in the COVID-19 virus has made it more clear to the organization regarding the need for a healthier facility. The development of an alternative to the market product is challenging its growth. Technological innovation has enabled the development of substitutes for manual cleaning.
Key participants include:
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc. Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Cardinal Health, Johnson & Johnson, 3M, STERIS Plc, Bio-Cide International, Inc., Novartis AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, and Nufarm Limited, among others.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3703
The COVID-19 impact:
Coronavirus is having a tremendous impact on the antiseptic and disinfectant industry. The rising demand for sanitizers and disinfectants as a preventive measure against COVID-19 has resulted in changing the dynamic of the market. The products are flying off the racks as they are being stockpiled, and manufacturers have started production in large quantities to meet the requirements of the consumers. The demand has surged exponentially, and the market will face a steady demand even when the impact of COVID-19 has reduced.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Chlorine compounds are used to disinfect surface areas, medical equipment, and bleaching materials. This type of antiseptics and disinfectants are commonly used as they are easily available and cost-effective. Chlorine compounds are extensively used in both the medical and the food industry.
- Surface disinfectant is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The physical environment plays a very important role in the transmission of disease, and advanced technologies are used in healthcare facilities to reduce surface disinfection. Ultraviolet surface disinfection is being regarded as one of the novel technologies with ample potential.
- Hospitals held a large share in the forecast period. The risk of acquiring HAIs is high, and facilities have to maintain a clean, hygienic environment for the patient to recover. Furthermore, growth in healthcare budgets has also propelled the demand for these products.
- North America has the highest adoption rate of the antiseptics and disinfectants market owing to the high disposable income and high level of awareness. Additionally, the presence of major market players in the region has also encouraged the growth of the market.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented into the Global Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market on the basis of type, product type, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Alcohols & Aldehyde Products
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Medical Device Disinfectants
- Enzymatic Cleaners
- Surface Disinfectants
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3703
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Antiseptics and Disinfectants Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing use of endoscope reprocesses and surgical units
22.214.171.124. Growing prevalence of hospital acquired diseases
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
9.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
9.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
9.4. Market positioning
9.5. Strategy Benchmarking
9.6. Vendor Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
10.1. Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
10.1.1. Company Overview
10.1.2. Financial Performance
10.1.3. Technology Insights
10.1.4. Strategic Initiatives
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antiseptics-and-disinfectants-market
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States