The global Antiseptic Bathing Products Market for is projected to reach USD 17.13 billion by the end 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Rising need for antiseptic bathing products to reduce the risk of pathogenic infections, nosocomial infections, skin allergies, and infections at surgical sites is expected to drive the demand for this product over the forecast period.
Rising incidences of infections at surgical sites are expected to boost the application of this product. According to a report released by National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance, in U.S., every year out of 27 million cases, 5% cases are of surgical site infections. Nosocomial infections (hospital acquired infection) have serious consequences leading to increase in potential mortality and morbidity rate. This factor is expected to proliferate the demand for antiseptic bathing products from, 2019 to 2025.
The segment of CHG Solutions lead the global antiseptic bathing products market with a revenue of USD 3.57 Million. Usage in surgical wards followed by Intensive Care Units (ICUs) is expected to boost the demand for the product from 2019 to 2025. More than 75% of doctors and healthcare professionals prescribe CHG Solutions to prevent bacterial infections. Moreover, the CHG bath towels and wipes segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of about 5.1% from 2019 to 2025. There is high usage of this product at various locations such as surgery wards, ICUs, medical wards and others to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and fungal skin infections. This factor is expected to drive the product demand. For instance, CHG wipes launched by Sage Products are capable of fighting against a wide range of micro-organism. They provide rinse-free bathing for patients at hospitals, protecting them from nosocomial infections.
To download the sample pdf of Antiseptic Bathing Products Market Report “Please” click here https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-antiseptic-bathing-products-market/request-sample
In 2018, the surgical wards application segment dominated the market by attaining the largest market share and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period. While performing surgeries, there is danger of infections due to the use of non-sanitized surgical instruments which directly affect the tissues and organs. Therefore, CHG solutions are highly utilized in surgical wards. The medical wards application segment is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2025 owing to rising concerns about contagious diseases and pathogenic infections amongst doctors and patients.
North America dominated the market by attaining the largest revenue share of USD 4.27 billion. Rising infections associated to hospitals have compelled the customers to use antiseptic bathing products which is expected to boost the regional demand over the forecast period. are majorly focusing on product innovation and improvement. For example, Stryker Corporation is one of the leading companies that introduced CHG wipes for oral cleansing, nasal antisepsis, and skin antisepsis.
Leading players in this industry include Ecolab Inc.; 3M; Becton Dickinson & Co.; Colorox Company; Air Liquide; Medline Industries; Stryker Corporation; Molnlycke Healthcare AB; Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria, and HiCare Health. For gaining competitive advantage over competitors and to fulfill the requirements of their potential clients, leading brands are focusing on product innovation and mergers & acquisitions. For example, Stryker Corporation acquired a company named Sage Products LLC to strengthen its product portfolio and expand its product line.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2018, the CHG solutions segment dominated the market by attaining the largest share of 28.45%. It is anticipated to grow
• In 2018, the CHG solutions segment dominated the market by attaining the largest share of 28.45%. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period
• In 2018, North America dominated the market for antiseptic bathing products which accounted for USD 4.27 billion and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
• Rising concern about contagious infections and changes in lifestyle are some of the major factors expected to drive the demand for antiseptic bathing products in Asia Pacific
• Presence of the leading players such as Ecolab Inc., Air Liquide; Molnlycke Healthcare AB; and Hicare, Health made the market highly competitive.
• To cater to changing consumer demand patterns, manufacturers are focusing on strategic initiatives such as launching new & improved products and mergers & acquisitions.
Million Insights has segmented the global antiseptic bathing products market based on product, application and region:
Antiseptic Bathing Products Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• CHG Bath Towels & Wipes
• CHG Solutions
• Antiseptic Wipes
• Antiseptic Bathing Solutions
Antiseptic Bathing Products Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Intensive care units
• Surgical wards
• Medical wards
Antiseptic Bathing Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Flat Glass Market: The global flat glass market size was worth USD 115.8 billion in 2019. It is estimated that the market would exhibit 7.3% CAGR revenue-wise over the forecast duration, 2020 to 2027. Construction activities have recovered in North America while emerging regions such as Asia Pacific is witnessing significant development in new construction. Therefore, the rise in the construction sector is attributing to the growth of the market.
• Pet Wearable Market: The global pet wearable market size was worth USD 1.6 billion in 2019. Further, it is projected to expand at 14.3% CAGR over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. Emerging countries such as China and India have witnessed increased adoption in the pet population. In addition, pet spending has increased considerably over the past few years, which, in turn, has propelled the demand for pet wearable.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar