Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market Overview
Growing demand for anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint display screens is one of the significant factors influencing the market growth.
The global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings market is projected to be worth USD 14.37 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market for anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings is experiencing rapid demand attributed to its growing application in consumer goods, building & construction, automotive, and solar panels. Besides, growing investments in the development of medical equipment and instruments are likely to boost the market growth as anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings greatly enhance the readability of displays screens even under brightly-lit settings and at difficult angles.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/206
Key Highlights From The Report
- In May 2020, Super HiVision EX3+ anti-reflective coating by HOYA Vision Care was launched in the US. The innovative lens treatment provides superior scratch resistance, cleanability, and longevity offered by providers and patients of eye care with complete back-side ultra-violet protection.
- The demand for anti-reflective coatings is primarily driven by a high demand for smartphones, which are being checked numerous times in a day. These products improve the visibility of the screen, even in bright lights indoors or sunlight. Moreover, growing demand for large ultra-HD screen televisions are widely used in developed countries and gaining momentum in developing countries.
- The anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coating on solar photovoltaic cells assists in increasing the absorption of light in the cell. The anti-reflective coating is essential as the reflection of a solar cell made of bare silicon is more than 30.0%.
- Key participants include Carl Zeiss AG, Essilor International Ltd., Janos Technology LLC, NAGASE & Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., AGC Inc., Cytonix LLC, Izovac Ltd., Kriya Materials, and Natoco Co. Ltd., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global anti-reflective and anti-fingerprint coatings on the basis of product type, technology, application, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Anti-Fingerprint Coatings
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Electron Beam
- Vacuum Deposition
- Sol Gel
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Consumer Goods
- Display Screen
- Building & Construction
- Solar Panels
- Consumer Goods
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/206
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for anti-reflective lens
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for anti-fingerprint coatings for display screens
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for solar photo-voltaic cells
18.104.22.168. Growing investment in healthcare
22.214.171.124. Growth of the automotive industry
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Cost-prohibitive production
188.8.131.52. Low awareness
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market By Product Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Product Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Anti-Reflective Coatings
5.1.2. Anti-Fingerprint Coatings
Chapter 6. Anti-Reflective and Anti-Fingerprint Coatings Market By Technology Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.1. Electron Beam
6.1.2. Vacuum Deposition
6.1.3. Sol Gel
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-reflective-and-anti-fingerprint-coatings-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia