Market Size – USD 1.96 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.8%, Market Trend – Rapid industrialization in developing countries
The global antimony market size is projected to reach USD 3.10 Billion in 2028 and register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some key factors driving revenue growth are increasing use of antimony in plastic additives, in rubbers, and chemicals and others.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/551
Some key findings in the report
- In November 2019, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group acquired the assets of International Specialty Alloys, which is a leading U.S producer of titanium master alloys and other binary alloys for the aerospace market. This acquisition will help in business expansion of AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into lead-acid batteries, flame retardants, plastic additives, glass & ceramics, and others. Flame retardants are chemicals that are used in materials to prevent the start or to slow down the progress of a fire.
- Europe accounted for a significantly large share in the global antimony market revenue in 2020. Stringent government regulations and fire-resistance attributes of antimony, and rising demand for safer products and materials for use in a range of products and industries is expected to continue to drive market growth.
- Key players operating in the global antimony market Mandalay Resources Ltd., Belmont Metals Inc., AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group, United States Antimony Corporation, Lamber Metals International, Village Main Reef Ltd., Amspec Chemical Corporation, Recylex, Tri-Star Resources, and NYACOL Nano Technologies.
The report further sheds light on the broad geographical fragmentation of the global Antimony market, as well as various market segments and sub-segments categorized into product types, applications, and end-users. The regional overview in the global market report comprises the market size, value, share, volume, and cost analysis related to each region.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global antimony market based on application, product type, end-use, and region:
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Flame Retardants
- Plastic Additives
- Glass & Ceramics
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- Antimony Trioxide
- Metal Ingot
- Antimony Pentoxide
- End-use Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/551
Focal Points of the Global Antimony Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Antimonymarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Antimony industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Antimony Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Antimony Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Durability and fire-resistance power of antimony
184.108.40.206. Easy availability of antimony
220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization in developing countries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Availability of substitutes
22.214.171.124. Harmful side effects of antimony on Environment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Antimony Market By Application Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2018 & 2028
5.1.1. Lead Acid Batteries
5.1.2. Flame Retardants
5.1.3. Plastic Additives
5.1.4. Glass & Ceramics
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimony-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia