The global anti-inflammatory cytokines market is demonstrating steady growth due to increasing investments towards research and development initiatives. According to a study by Fact MR, focus on discovering novel therapies for cancer treatment has led to increase in demand for anti-inflammatory cytokine.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 19.2 million new cases were diagnosed for cancer across the globe. Over 1 million cases of cancer were diagnosed in the U.S. alone, as per a study by National Cancer Institute. The demand for effective treatment to curb the incidence of cancer will create opportunities for the market.
Thanks to increasing awareness of anti-inflammatory therapeutics and attractive government initiatives, the demand for anti-inflammatory cytokines are expected to soar. In the report by Fact.MR, North America is projected to dominate the anti-inflammatory cytokines market due to the rising prevalence of cancer.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5661
Awareness regarding the treatments and willingness to spend on advanced treatment for speedy recovery are encouraging the patients to adopt the procedure within the region.
“Companies operating in the market are currently focusing on portfolio expansion. Besides this, some of the key players are expanding their manufacturing facilities to strengthen their footprint in the global market,” said a lead analyst at Fact.MR
- The U.S leads in the global anti-inflammatory cytokines market. The increasing number of cancer cases is creating a high demand for anti-inflammatory cytokines in the U.S.
- The U.K. has emerged as the second-leading market for anti-inflammatory cytokines treatments driven by higher investments towards R&D activities and presence of a highly developed healthcare infrastructure.
- China being the largest exporter of raw materials used in the anti-inflammatory cytokines drug, has emerged as a key contributor to the growth of the market.
- Due to the rising prevalence of cancer and other diseases, Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth in the market.
Key Driving Factors
- Increasing prevalence of cancer and rise in demand for accuracy in diagnosis and treatment will drive the global anti-inflammatory cytokines market.
- Favorable reimbursement policies by the government are expected to increase the demand for anti-inflammatory cytokines treatment.
- Ongoing rise in the number of healthcare establishments will propel the growth of the market.
- Strict regulatory requirements for drug approval are affecting the growth of the global anti-inflammatory cytokines market.
- Adverse effects caused due to the consumption of drugs will hinder the anti-inflammatory cytokines market growth.
- Less treatment adoption and diagnosis rate due to poor economic conditions pose a challenge to the growth of the market in the Middle East & African countries.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at : https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5661
Prominent players in the anti-inflammatory cytokines market include Lonza Group Ltd., Novartis AG, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., General Electric Company, Lonza Group Ltd., Applied Biological Materials Inc., Meridian Bioscience Inc., GenScript Biotech Corp, Merck KGaA, Abcam PLC, Randox Laboratories, and Eli Lilly and Company. Key players are increasing their market share in the global anti-inflammatory cytokines market by developing portfolio expansion strategies.
- In January 2021, after receiving the approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Tetra Bio-pharma initiated its Phase 1 trial with human subjects for its investigational therapeutic drug.
- Humanigen and Emergent BioSolutions signed an agreement for development a drug called Lenzilumab in January 2021.
More Insights on the Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the anti-inflammatory cytokines market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of route of administration (oral, intravenous, and others), indication (graft-vs-host disease, cystic fibrosis, cardiovascular diseases, adipose tissue metabolism and obesity, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis, cancer, and infectious diseases), distribution channel (institutional sales, retail sales), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Company Name: Fact.MR
Contact Person: Neha Bhosle
Email: Send Email
Address:US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike
Country: United States