The anesthesia monitoring devices market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing geriatric population base and the spiraling number of surgeries are anticipated to boost the market growth. Geriatric patients are the target population for this industry as they are highly prone to various chronic disorders and are at a higher risk of developing complications.
The rising awareness amongst the physicians about the various factors that affect patient outcomes, such as the choice of anesthetic drug, the appropriate route of administration, and the right dose of the anesthetic agent, as well as the monitoring of the depth of anesthesia is likely to accelerate the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anesthesia-monitoring-devices-market/request/rs1
Technological advancements in terms of accuracy, portability, and affordability have resulted in the increased usage of these monitoring devices. For instance, the introduction of the new generation, microprocessor-based intelligent anesthesia systems with integrated monitors enables monitoring of various parameters along with the precisely-controlled administration of the anesthetic agent.
North America anesthesia monitoring devices market, by product, 2013 – 2024 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Amongst the product type segments, the advanced anesthesia monitors segment held a lucrative share of over 60.0% in 2015 owing to its durability, reliability, and accuracy. Moreover, these devices monitor various significant parameters such as oxygen saturation level, carbon dioxide level, heart rate, and blood pressure.
- The hospitals in the end-use segment exhibited remunerative growth in 2015; this can be attributed to the presence of advanced diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enables both, faster and accurate diagnosis. Moreover, the availability of these advanced systems coupled with the presence of skilled personnel contributes towards profitable growth of this segment.
- North America dominated the overall market with a revenue share of over 35.0% in 2015 owing to the presence of well-developed health care settings and the presence of a favorable reimbursement network, government funding, and increasing health awareness levels amongst the people.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region with a CAGR of about 11.0% over the forecast period. The economic developments and the advancing healthcare system with the aid of supportive government initiatives are collectively anticipated to further assist the growth in this region.
- Some key players operating in the anesthesia monitoring devices market include Masimo Corporation, Infinium Medical, Inc., Medtronic plc, GE Healthcare, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Mindray Medical International Ltd., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, and Schiller AG. New product development, mergers, and collaborations are some key initiatives taken to sustain themselves in the competition.
- For instance, Masimo Corporation incorporated Oxygen Reverse Index (ORI) which measures the oxygen levels and provides real-time information with regard to the patient’s oxygen reserve in synchronization with the partial pressure of oxygen to prevent hyperoxia conditions (oxygen levels above normal) in patients that are receiving auxiliary oxygen supply whilst undergoing surgery.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2938/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented anesthesia monitoring devices market on the basis of product type, end-use, and region.
Global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market By Product Revenue, (USD Million) 2013 – 2024
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Anesthesia Gas Monitors
- Monitors Measuring Depth of Anesthesia
- Standalone Capnography Monitors
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Anesthesia Monitors
Global Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market By End-Use Revenue, (USD Million) 2013 – 2024
- Ambulatory Settings
Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market By Region Revenue, (USD Million) 2013 – 2024
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Report:
Sterilization Equipment Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sterilization-equipment-market
Radiation Dose Monitoring Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/radiation-dose-monitoring-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States