The ANCA Vasculitis Market is expected to show positive growth in the forecast period (2022–2032) due to the development of well-designed, randomized, controlled non-crossover trials with potential benefits. Moreover, the shortfall of approved therapy might provide suitable space for emerging therapies.
Key takeaways from the ANCA Vasculitis Market Report
- According to the study conducted by Wójcik et al., EGPA is more frequent among women as compared to men.
- As per the study conducted by Wójcik et al. (2019), titled “Clinical characteristics of Polish patients with ANCA-associated vasculitides—a retrospective analysis of POLVAS registry,” it was found that out of the total patient pool of AAV, 66.7% had GPA, 17.0% had MPA, and 16.3% had EGPA. Male-to-female ratios were almost 1:1 for GPA and MPA, but EGPA was twice more frequent among women.
- Leading ANCA Vasculitis Companies such as GSK, ChemoCentryx/Vifor Pharma, InflaRx, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and many others
- The promising ANCA Vasculitis therapies such as Orencia/Abatacept, Fasenra/benralizumab, IFX-1, Avacopan (CCX168), and many others
Know which therapies are expected to grab major ANCA Vasculitis Market Share @ ANCA Vasculitis Market Research Report
ANCA Vasculitis Overview
Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis is an uncommon inflammatory disease of small to medium-sized vessels that frequently presents with rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis and renal failure. However, it can affect any organ system. AAV occurs when neutrophils attack small and medium vessels of the body; the underlying reason for this remains unclear.
ANCA Vasculitis Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The ANCA Vasculitis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted ANCA Vasculitis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032. The DelveInsight ANCA Vasculitis report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
For further information of this report to understand which factors are driving ANCA Vasculitis epidemiology trends @ ANCA Vasculitis Epidemiological Insights
ANCA Vasculitis Treatment Market
Treatment of AAV follows type- and activity-adapted regimens according to evidence from controlled trials which have been summarized in the EULAR (European League against Rheumatism) recommendations published in 2009. In general, a period of remission induction using highly-potent immunosuppression (e.g. with cyclophosphamide, Cyc plus glucocorticoids, GC) for 3–4 months is followed by maintenance therapy (e.g. azathioprine plus low-dose GC) which is supposed to be kept for at least 1.5–2 years. Induction therapy with a combination of high-dose steroids and cyclophosphamide has been the standard therapy for over 30 years and greatly improves survival among patients with AAV. Current research is focused on improving efficacy and reducing side effects of the medications used to induce remission.
ANCA Vasculitis Market Insights
Enormous progress has been made in the understanding of the etiopathogenesis of the AAV. It has contributed to improvements in early diagnosis, treatment and even secondary prevention of these severe diseases. The combined efforts of the international community in the field of ANCA-associated vasculitis set the stage for further improvements in the near future, of benefit for patients suffering from AAV.
ANCA Vasculitis Pipeline Companies and Therapies
- GSK: Orencia/Abatacept
- ChemoCentryx/Vifor Pharma: Fasenra/benralizumab
- InflaRx: IFX-1
- AstraZeneca: Avacopan (CCX168)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Others
Learn more about the ANCA Vasculitis Therapies in clinical trials @ Drugs for ANCA Vasculitis Treatment
ANCA Vasculitis Market Dynamics
The Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-associated Vasculitis (AAV) market dynamics is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, incremental healthcare spending across the world and also expects the launch of emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2021–2030. Companies across the globe are working towards the development of new treatment therapies for Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-associated Vasculitis (AAV), and for it’s types, i.e.,GPA, MPA, EGPA, as well.
ANCA Vasculitis Emerging Therapies
Launch of emerging therapies such as Avacopan/CCX168 (ChemoCentryx/Vifor Pharma), IFX-1 (InflaRx), Fasenra/benralizumab (AstraZeneca), Orencia/Abatacept (Bristol-Myers Squibb), and others will significantly impact the Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-associated Vasculitis (AAV) market during the forecast period (2022–2032).
Scope of the ANCA Vasculitis Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- ANCA Vasculitis Companies- GSK, ChemoCentryx/Vifor Pharma, InflaRx, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and many others
- ANCA Vasculitis therapies- Orencia/Abatacept, Fasenra/benralizumab, IFX-1, Avacopan (CCX168), and many others
- ANCA Vasculitis Therapeutic Assessment- Current marketed and emerging therapies
- ANCA Vasculitis Market Dynamics- ANCA Vasculitis Market Drivers and Barriers
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis- SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter’s five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies
- Unmet Needs, KOL’s views, Analyst’s views, ANCA Vasculitis Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of ANCA Vasculitis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for ANCA Vasculitis
4. ANCA Vasculitis: Market Overview at a Glance
5. ANCA Vasculitis: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. ANCA Vasculitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. ANCA Vasculitis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of ANCA Vasculitis Treatment
11. ANCA Vasculitis Marketed Products
12. ANCA Vasculitis Emerging Therapies
13. ANCA Vasculitis: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: ANCA Vasculitis Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of ANCA Vasculitis
17. KOL Views
18. ANCA Vasculitis Market Drivers
19. ANCA Vasculitis Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Discover more about ANCA Vasculitis Medications in development @ ANCA Vasculitis Clinical Trials
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight
Contact Person: Yash
Email: Send Email
State: New York
Country: United States