Anaphylaxis is an acute, potentially life-threatening, generalized, or systemic allergic reaction that is mediated by the degranulation of mast cells and basophils. The condition usually develops suddenly and gets worse very quickly.
DelveInsight’s “Anaphylaxis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Anaphylaxis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Anaphylaxis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Anaphylaxis Market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Anaphylaxis market. A detailed review of the historical and forecasted Anaphylaxis market is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM.
Some of the key highlights of the Anaphylaxis Market Report
- A study titled “The Epidemiology of Anaphylaxis”, wherein the lifetime prevalence of anaphylaxis was estimated at 0.05–2% in the USA and approximately 3% in Europe. The study also mentioned that in UK, of patients presenting to paramedics and first aides estimated 0.2% of emergency cases due to anaphylaxis.
- Biphasic anaphylaxis is a recurrence of anaphylaxis after appropriate treatment. It happens with no additional exposure to the allergen and strikes after the patient has survived the initial attack.
- Anaphylaxis develops rapidly, usually reaching peak severity within 5 to 30 minutes, and may, rarely, last for several days.
- Approximately 1 in 5 admissions to hospitals in England due to allergies were for an anaphylactic reaction (4070 out of 20,318). This was an increase of 9.9% on the same period in the previous year. The NICE CG134 guideline reported an available UK estimate that about 1 in 1,333 of the population of England had experienced anaphylaxis at some point in their lives. However, a systematic review published in 2013 estimated that 1 in 300 people in Europe were affected by anaphylaxis at some point in their lives
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/anaphylaxis-market
Anaphylaxis Epidemiology Insights
The lifetime prevalence of anaphylaxis has been estimated at 1.6% to 5.1%. Medications and stinging insects are the leading triggers in adults, with foods and stinging insects the most frequently implicated triggers in children and adolescents. Food allergy impacts 8% to 11% of children and adults in the United States, while adverse drug reactions (ADRs) affect up to 10% of the population (and 20% of hospitalized patients), with hypersensitivity reactions (HSRs) accounting for 10% of all ADRs.
Anaphylaxis Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM (2019-2032)
- Anaphylaxis Prevalent Population
- Anaphylaxis Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
- Anaphylaxis Trigger-specific Population
Anaphylaxis is variable and unpredictable. It may be mild and resolve spontaneously due to endogenous production of compensatory mediators or it may be severe and progress within minutes to respiratory or cardiovascular compromise and death. The treatment for anaphylaxis majorly includes the use of epinephrine to prevent the possible progression to life-threatening manifestations. When the patient is admitted at the hospital, they might receive glucocorticoid and antihistamines intravenously. These medications help to reduce inflammation in the air passages, improving your ability to breathe. They may also be given beta-agonists such as albuterol to make breathing easier and may also receive supplemental oxygen to help the body get the oxygen it needs.
The symptoms include feeling lightheaded or faint, breathing difficulties – such as fast, shallow breathing, wheezing, fast heartbeat, clammy skin, confusion and anxiety, collapsing or losing consciousness. There may also be other allergy symptoms, including an itchy, raised rash (hives), feeling or being sick, swelling (angioedema) or stomach pain.
A blood test to measure the amount of a certain enzyme (tryptase) that can be elevated up to three hours after anaphylaxis is analyzed. In addition, the patient is tested for allergies with skin tests or blood tests to help determine the trigger. The differential diagnosis for anaphylaxis includes respiratory difficulty or circulatory collapse, including vasovagal reactions, globus hystericus, status asthmaticus, foreign body aspiration, pulmonary embolism, epiglottitis, myocardial infarction, carcinoid syndrome, hereditary angioedema, pheochromocytoma and other. Upper airway obstruction, bronchospasm, abdominal cramps, pruritus, urticaria and angioedema are absent in vasovagal reactions. Pallor, syncope, diaphoresis and nausea usually indicate a vaso-vagal reaction but may occur in either condition.
View Detailed Research Report Here @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/anaphylaxis-market
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals
- Aquestive Therapeutics
- Wyss Institute, and others
- AbbieSense technology
- EpiPen and EpiPen Jr, and others
Anaphylaxis Emerging Therapy Assessment
The pipeline of Anaphylaxis possess potential key player, such as Aquestive Therapeutics, Wyss Institute and others. The dynamics of Anaphylaxis market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the research and development activities so that market will comprise of efficient treatment options. The launch of emerging therapies is expected during the forecast period of 2021–2030.
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Market Overview at a Glance
5. Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Anaphylaxis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Anaphylaxis Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States