DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Anaphylaxis-Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Anaphylaxis–Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Anaphylaxis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Anaphylaxis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Report:
1. In the study, wherein two nationwide, cross-sectional random-digit-dial surveys were conducted. The public survey included 1,000 adults, of whom 7.7% (95% CI, 5.7% to 9.7%) reported a prior anaphylactic reaction. Using increasingly stringent criteria, the study estimated that 5.1% (95% CI, 3.4% to 6.8%) and 1.6% (95% CI, 0.8% to 2.4%) had probable and very likely anaphylaxis, respectively. The patient survey included 1,059 respondents, of whom 344 reported a history of anaphylaxis. The most common triggers reported were medications (34%), foods (31%), and insect stings (20%). The study concluded that the prevalence of anaphylaxis in the general population was at least 1.6% and probably higher.
2. According to a review, the lifetime prevalence of anaphylaxis has been estimated at 1.6% to 5.1%. Medications and stinging insects are the leading triggers in adults, with foods and stinging insects the most frequently implicated triggers in children and adolescents. Food allergy impacts 8% to 11% of children and adults in the United States, while adverse drug reactions (ADRs) affect up to 10% of the population (and 20% of hospitalized patients), with hypersensitivity reactions (HSRs) accounting for 10% of all ADRs.
Key benefits of the report:
1.The Anaphylaxis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Anaphylaxis epidemiology and Anaphylaxis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2.The Anaphylaxis market report provides insights into the current and emerging therapies.
3.Anaphylaxis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
4.The Anaphylaxis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Anaphylaxis market.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/anaphylaxis-market
Anaphylaxis is an acute, potentially life-threatening, generalized, or systemic allergic reaction that is mediated by the degranulation of mast cells and basophils. The condition usually develops suddenly and gets worse very quickly.
The symptoms include feeling lightheaded or faint, breathing difficulties – such as fast, shallow breathing, wheezing, fast heartbeat, clammy skin, confusion and anxiety, collapsing or losing consciousness. There may also be other allergy symptoms, including an itchy, raised rash (hives), feeling or being sick, swelling (angioedema) or stomach pain.
The key players involved in the Anaphylaxis market:
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact the Anaphylaxis treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Request a free sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/anaphylaxis-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Anaphylaxis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Anaphylaxis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Anaphylaxis Disease Background and Overview
7. Anaphylaxis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Anaphylaxis
9. Anaphylaxis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Anaphylaxis Emerging Therapies
12. Anaphylaxis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Anaphylaxis Market Analysis (2017–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Anaphylaxis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States