The United States has a strict visa policy, but tourists, including Dutch citizens, can stay in the country for up to 90 days. Be sure to apply for a US ESTA before traveling to the 38 countries in the US to obtain tourist visas through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization or US ESTA. Dutch citizens must apply for a U.S. visa to enter the United States for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, or transit purposes. This online travel authorization is available to international visitors from selected countries and bypasses the lengthy and complicated visa application process. The ESTA application in the USA usually takes about 15 minutes.
Documents Required For The America Esta For Dutch Citizens
- A Valid Netherlands passport and the passport must be an electronic passport with a digital chip containing bio-metric info.
- Passport holders must also provide their passport number and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid email address to receive the America ESTA in their Inbox.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the America ESTA Fees.
The United States of America has a strict visa application process. You may feel compelled to visit the United States for a variety of reasons. A visa is required for entry and temporary or permanent residence in a foreign country. The first requirement for entry into the United States is a visa. The United States of America offers different classes and sub-classes of visas. Each type of visa has different U.S. visa requirements depending on your needs and the length of your stay. Non-immigrant visas are the most commonly requested type of visa in the United States. The United States issues a very small number of immigrant visas that allow foreigners to travel abroad permanently.
Requirements for a US visa Online Application
- The applicant must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months.
- The applicant must have no criminal record or ongoing legal cases.
- If they intend to travel with the applicant, family members and spouses must apply for a visa.
- The Applicant must be financially able to support themselves.
- The applicant must be in good health and undergo a rigorous testing procedure by a qualified physician.
- It’s important to have a good reason for coming to the United States.
The United States of America is one of the most desirable places to travel or live. But another fact is that a US visa is one of the most difficult to obtain. But thanks to the US Visa Waiver Program, citizens of country like Australia can easily obtain a US visa.
If you are Australian and want to visit the US for a short period of time, you can apply for a US visa for Australian citizens through an online -Portal. Australian citizens do not need to apply for a regular US Visa. Australia is under a US Visa Waiver Program which means Australian citizens can visit the US with an ESTA.
THIS is an electronic visa form that is easy to obtain without visiting the US Embassy.
The US-Australian e-Visa is required for all Australian passport-holder visitors. If you do not have an ESTA or a regular visa, you will be deported back to your country.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE AUSTRALIA TO USA VISA?
- Passport — you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At precisely the time of application, the passport needs to be valid for another 6 months from the date of arrival in the USA.
- Email address — the US ESTA arrives via email, which explains the reason why you need to have a valid email address to which you have access.
- Way of payment — the payment has to be made during the online application procedure, which explains the reason you must have an active and valid system of online payment. You can use debit and credit cards, whichever you find most convenient.
- Traveler’s home address and phone number.
- Traveler’s emergency point of contact phone and email.
South Korea is also included in the US Visa Waiver Program, so citizens of South Korea can also apply online for a US visa for citizens of South Korea. This online visa for citizens of South Korea is required, not an option.
You can only apply for a US visa online for South Korean citizens if you have a regular passport; Otherwise, you will have to go through the regular visa application process. And a regular visa application process can take up to 7 days or even longer for your visa to be approved.
WILL MY US ESTA EXPIRE?
Yes, the US ESTA will expire after two years. Then, you will have to apply again for a new ESTA.
HOW LONG CAN I LEGALLY STAY WITHIN THE US WITH MY ESTA?
The maximum length of stay in the US is 90 days. These 90 days are set per visit as the ESTA allows for multiple entries into the country.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO FINISH MY ESTA APPLICATION?
- A scanned photocopy of your passport.
- valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
- require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram